T H I R T Y - N I N E

Start from the beginning

He loves me and I love him. That's what matters the most.

-----

The girls and I pull up at the Dolan's in Paige's fancy grey Mercedes. She shifts into Park motion and gives us all a big grin. I chuckle.

"Y'all hoes are ready?" her smile turns into a smirk. I raise an eyebrow at her and return the seductive face.

"You bet we are!" I shout and we all laugh as we hop down the car.

A few guys in bicycle arrive and already cat call us.

"Boi we're all taken, don't even try." Becca shouts in a sassy voice and raise a hand.

"Except me!" Paige puts both of her hands around her mouth to create an echo. We all laugh.

We walk to the doorstep to find the front door already opened and just like last time, the music is blasting loud. We all give ourselves a dirty look before pushing our boobs upward and walk in the mansion.

HAILEE | BECCA | CANDICE | PAIGE

A strong scent of alcohol and sweat fills our nostrils

A strong scent of alcohol and sweat fills our nostrils. I quickly bring a hand to my nose and cough a good shot. Paige walks in front of us and lifts her arms in the air while waving her hips left and right. She turns around and gives us an amused look. A guy walks over to her and scoops her up bridal-style and leads her to the dance floor. She blows me a kiss before leaving in his arms. I chuckle and shrug it off.

I grab Becca and Candice by the hand and lead them to the living room as well. We all scream and laugh as we start dancing and grinding like wild animals.

Damn I missed a good party.

Ethan's POV

I rub the stubble on my chin as I stare at Hailee dancing with her friends. I tap Jack's chest and he turns to me. I point him the girls and he makes a dirty face.

"You should join her!" he yells in my ear because of the loud music. I grab my red cup of vodka and shrug.

"I dunno dude, she seems to have fun with them!" I yell back. I chug the remaining liquid in my cup. I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head when the alcohol burns my throat and stomach.

"You know with who she would have more fun? Grayson in bed!" Jack yells and laughs loudly. I turn around and glare at him. I realize that he's stumbling over his own feet when he makes his way to the kitchen.