T H I R T Y - N I N E

Start from the beginning

Paige rolls her eyes.

"Pucker up, ladies! The party is tomorrow night! We need to go shopping. We're in serious need of fashion." she gives us a smirk and I softly chuckle.

Who do you have to impress anyways, Paige?

Damn I wanted to say that out loud so bad...

"I could use a new pair of shoes..." Candice raises her brows and widely grins.

"Gurl I gotta get my eyebrows done!" Becca mimics Maddison and we all burst out laughing.

"Forever 21 and Editorial?" I look up and open my mouth in excitement, waiting for their answers.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Paige screams and we all laugh as we run out of "my" bedroom.

-----

"Alright baby, tell me what you think!" Candice giggles as she comes out of the kitchen in her splendid dress. Grayson's jaw drops in awe.
He puts his hands together and presses them on his mouth as he admires his girlfriend.
She walks up to him and sit on his lap, straddling. He cups her jawline and kisses her passionately.

I look away and press my lips together. Ethan gingerly rubs my arm and I softly smile while closing my eyes.

"Alright braces yourselves everyone!" Paige shouts and walks in the living room. She spins around and all our jaw drops.

"Baddie Instagram outfit girl, work it!" Candice mimics to throw dollar bills at Paige and they both laugh their asses off.

They seem to be great friends after all...

"I look horrible..." Becca whines and we all turn our head to look at her. She comes out of the kitchen and rests both hands on her hips while making a funny face.

"Aww Becs! You look amazing!" I smile and the girls agree. I give a light tap on Ethan's cheek when I see him staring at her for too long. He quickly glances at me and his lips part open. I let out a chuckle before getting up.

My turn bitches.

After a few minutes of struggling with my outfit, I finally get out of the bathroom. I step in the kitchen and take a deep breath before revealing my outfit to everyone. I close my eyes and gulp.

Why am I so nervous?

Maybe I just want to impress him...

The only one that can make my knees go weak without having to speak a sentence.

Grayson.

I walk in the living room and all the people turn their heads. Their jaw drops lower than it did with the other girls. I can see sparkles in their eyes. I stare at Grayson for a few seconds.
His eyes moves up and down as he checks me out. He licks his lips when his gaze meets my hourglass shaped body.

I wonder if I ever had sex with him...

I shrug it off and walk up to Ethan to cuddle just like all the other girls are doing with their boyfriends.

Is Ethan even my boyfriend at this point?

Meh, who cares.