Chapter Twenty-Three: His Smile

Just hold questions about what I said the previous chapter until the end of this one...

*Trigger Warning*
*Abuse Warning*

It has been about two days after Mitch woke, each time he wakes up from a nap he is confused and talking about something different each time because it was what he was dreaming about and he can't tell if he still dreaming or is awake. But when he woke up this time, it was different.

"No..please...Stop!" Mitch cried. Jessica grins, a bloodied knife in her hand and Jerome laying dead at her feet. Tears stream down Mitch's face. Mitch fell to his knees, Jessica turns her head to look at Mitch. She smirks, dropping the knife. She walked over to him.

"It is all your fault." She said. She pushes Mitch against a wall, sitting down in his lap. Mitch doesn't even try to do anything, he was still in shock. Jessica sighs, irritated. "He was in the way, my way. He was no good." Mitch bites his bottom lip, Jessica grabs Mitch's chin lifting his head up slightly. She rolls her hips against his. Mitch bites on his lip harder, almost making it bleed and squirms slightly, feeling uncomfortable. His eyes go back to Jerome as he felt Jessica's lips against his throat and her hands sliding down his chest. Mitch felt her hand slide under his shirt and when she touched his skin it made him flinch. While he wanted to push her off him, but something in him made him incapable.

Mitch stares at Jerome, a million things going through his head but one of them standing out. 'Why didn't I try to help him? I just watched.' Mitch thought. Mitch's eyes water instantly, he chews on his sleeve staring at Jerome. Jessica grabs Mitch's wrist, slamming it against the wal making a sharp wave of pain shoot up his arm. Mitch groans and Jessica grips his wrist.

"Are you going to make a big deal out of this? Are you?!" Jessica yelled. Mitch sinks down in his spot trembling slightly, Jessica stays sitting in his lap as Mitch looks at her in the eyes.

"I-I'm so-sorry." Mitch said fearful. Jessica gets off Mitch, walking away from him. Mitch than starts to cry, his pulls his hood low to cover his face as he grinds his teeth together, trying to stop before Jessica got back. But his eyes look over at Jerome, and seeing him lifeless just makes him cry harder. And when Jessica got back, he chewed on his sleeve again, moving away in fear.

"Pl-Please, Jessica. I-I'm sorry." Mitch begged. Jessica has a broom in her hands and is standing over Mitch. Mitch starts trembling, he looks at the floor. 'What is happening to me? I've fallen apart.' He thought. Mitch covers his face when his sleeves. "Pl-Please. I...I'm sorry, don't hurt me. I...I just want my Jessica back, the nicest and funniest girl that I fell in love with. Where's my Jessica? Please..I don't understand what I did wrong to deserve this. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it, please. I just want my girl back, I don't want this girl. She's...She's cruel and mean..Please. Don't h-hit me. I'm be-begging you. I just want my Jessica back and this Jessica to never come back. I..I can't take being hit anymore..I already feel broken beyond repair..You are just making it worst." Jessica's eyes soften, staring at Mitch.

He suddenly feels a pair of arms go around him making him flinch but look over his sleeves. Mitch's eyes widen when he sees Jessica is hugging him. His eyes soften, he rests his head on her shoulder, feeling her hand rub his arm. Jessica smirks a little.

"Go cut yourself to death than instead. Go do it with a razor or a knife since you are so well experienced. After all, that is all you will ever be good at." Jessica said. Jessica pushes Mitch off her while Mitch stares at the floor in shock. Jessica picks up the broom. Mitch covers his face with his hands, his eyes are all puffy and red.