"Don't," Indianna said. "No one blames you. We're just glad you're okay."

"I don't know if I ever will be," Brooke murmured. "Not really."

Indianna took Brooke's hand. "Neither do I."

"B-Brooke!" Brooke tensed when Brandon walked up to her, his eyes wide. Raiden, Tai's brother was by his side. "God, Brooke, what happened!"

Brooke took a step back from Brandon. "He happened," was all Brooke said before turning round and walking away, pulling Indianna with her.

They met everyone else at Kal's locker. Indianna smiled slightly when she saw Kal and Kimberly hand in hand.

Brooke walked over to Harry and lied when he asked if she was alright. He narrowed his eyes at her and shook his head.

Indianna leaned back against the lockers and her eyes looked across from her. The metal locker had a dent in it. Greyson had punched it once.

It was still unoccupied. It was still his locker.

Indianna looked to the locker on the left and saw Tai opening it. A flyer fell out of it and landed near Indianna, but Ace beat her to it when she went to pick it up.

"You dropped this," Ace said, walking up to Tai.

It was a flyer for a Christmas fair. Christmas was for celebrating, family and happiness.

Indianna didn't have much happiness in her life.

"Thanks," Tai muttered and snatched the flyer from Ace, scrunched it up and chucked it in her locker.

"Tai!" Brooke called. "This is Ace! He's been ill for a while, but he's better now."

"Barely," Harry muttered.

"You're the one who woke up," Tai said, repeating what was said the day before.

"I was in a coma," Ace explained.

"That's shit."

"Quite peaceful actually," Ace said. "It's nice to meet you, Tai."

"Is it?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes," Ace nodded. "Brooke tells me you have a brother."

"Yeah, a twin," Tai said, answering Ace's question before she could stop herself. She didn't tend to tell people much about herself. She coughed and shut her locker.

"He's friends with Brandon," Brooke said quietly.

Tai shrugged her shoulders and finally noticed Brooke's injuries. "What happened?"

"Fell down the stairs," Brooke lied, "silly me."

"That's not clever," Tai said.

"She's always been a clutz," Kal said. Kimberly rolled her eyes, and Indianna was surprised when she didn't make a comment. Kimberly opened her mouth, but took another look at Brooke with her cast and black eye and pressed her lips together, deciding on a not so nice look instead.