Chapter 41

Mara's POV

"Sup bitches!" I yelled. I turned around to see Luke on the ground. "Oh! I understand now!" I said to myself. "What the!" Yelled a man on the ground, I assume he's the enemy. "Well, I'm a little mad at Amy for keeping me in so long, so you might want to panic just a little bit more. I like seeing the look on people faces when I'm about to kill them. Especially werewolves." I slowly walked up to him and raised my hand and formed a spear. "Nooooo! This is not how my plan was supposed to turn out!" He yelled before I stabbed him with my spear.

"Okay! Now time to eat!" I bent down and started to drink his blood. After a couple of minuets I was done. "He had a lot in him!" I got up and walked to Luke. "I'm so tempted but she loves you so, guess I can't." I raised my hand a planted a black smoke circle around him to protect him from anything that tries to kill him. I turned around and there was Lilly. Her and Amy were best friends, I don't think I can kill her. "I will finish what my boo boo bear started!" She yelled charging at me with a stick. I'm surprised she's not destructed by it since it is a stick. "That's it!" I said to myself. But should I kill her. "Do it. She tried to kill him, and she's trying again. I don't care anymore." Said Amy's voice. "Alrighty!"

Once she reached me I grabbed the stick out of her hands and held it above her head. She turned into her Werewolf form and sat down panting. "You want it? Go get it!" I yelled as I threw the stick. Once she got back to me I bit her on he neck and started to drink. So good. I finished after a couple of seconds. I looked up, and anybody who was watching ran away. I got up and wiped the blood from my mouth on my sleeve. I looked Luke in the circle I had formed. I walked up to him and said something. I closed my eyes and was back in my empty world. With my white surroundings and huge throne. "Sigh." I paused and heard a voice. "Thank you Mara." Said Amy's voice. "Ha! No problem girl." I smiled and said, "Go get your man." I heard her giggle and her voice faded away.

Amy's POV
I opened my eyes to me still holding Luke in my arms. I looked down and smiled. He slowly looked up at me and smiled as well. "God damn it I love you." He said to me. I laughed and looked into his eyes. "I love you so much more." My eyes started to water as he said, "I love you the most." I smiled. "Baby, I don't know what to do." I said to him starting to cry. He lifted his hand up to my cheek. "Oh baby don't you dare cry. You're going to be a mother. I'm so proud of us. You're going to be the best mom ever." His arm went limp. "Luke. I don't like the way you're talking to me. Please, please don't."

"There's nothing we can do. I just want to let you know that there are no words that could possibly describe how much in love I am with you. Do you understand that?" He said as he started to tear up as well. "No, no! Theres has to be a way! I can't just let you go!" I started sobbing. "Baby. Amy. Listen to me. I will always be with you. Forever and ever! I promise. Forever and always." Just as he said that I heard Mara's voice in my head. "The spell you idiot!" I gasped. "But wait, doesn't he have to die and then I perform it?" I said aloud. "What?" Asked Luke in a weak voice. "I believe so." I heard her say. "Okay." I said. I looked down at Luke, still laying in my lap. "I'm going to have to let you go for just one second. I love you more than words can describe, but I'm going to have to let you go. I found a book in a tree that had a spell in it to revive the dead. It said it was only for high class vampires and it might not work. So I'm telling you that I love you so so much more than you realize." I looked into his eyes. I could tell he was sort of confused. But I saw a hint of faith in his eyes. God I love the color of his eyes. DONT GET DISTRACTED AMY! "I trust you. And I love you twice as much as you say you love me. I want you to always remember that."

I heard the footsteps of many people come up. I looked over and saw the entire pack with their heads down. Including Larry and Meg. I looked back at Luke and I saw his eyes start to close very slowly. I started to cry, but then realized that I can do this. "I believe in you Amy." Said Meg. I took a deep breath. I took the knife that was beside me and made a small cut on my arm. I moved my arm close to Luke's mouth. I opened his mouth and the blood dropped in. I let a couple drops go in just to make sure. I removed my arm and closed his mouth. I then sat there and waited for a couple of seconds. After a couple more seconds of him not moving an inch. I started to tear up again. Larry and Meg came over to me. Larry put his hand on my shoulder.

I started to cry. I then heard a groan coming from Luke's body. I quickly looked down. And my eyes filled with hope. I saw him slowly open his eyes and smile when he looked into mine. I smiled the biggest smile I have ever smiled before. "That wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be." He said laughing. I laughed with him and he pulled me in for a long deep kiss. Behind me I heard Meg say, "awww!" And the pack all started to cheer. Our lips separated and we looked at all of the pack jump and hug each other and cheer. They all look so so happy. This ack is a family. It's my family. I looked into Luke's eyes. "Yes they are baby. Yes they are." He then pulled me in for another kiss. "Man I love you so so much." He said to me with that look in his eyes. "I know. You told me." We both smiled. I helped him up and he put his arm around my shoulder for support. Larry went to his other side and helped him as well. Luke looked at his pack. His family. Then he looked at me. His entire world. And he said,

"Let's go home."

AAAHHHHHH! This is the end! (Not the very very end!) thank you guys so so much for all of the support you have given me with writing this book. I love you all. And I have grown way too attached to these characters so you will definitely see them again soon. I love you all again. And I'm so excited for another wonderful story I get to make up. Of course if that's what you all want. You'll have to tell meeee!😉  Any way! This is the end of  The Vampire And The Werewolf. I hope you have enjoyed. Tell you're friends! I have finally completed this! Yes! I'm so proud of myself! Again! Thank you all for the support and I love each and every single one of you. Have a nice evening or day! Wherever you are in this beautiful world. And thank you for staying so long with me. I really appreciate it. I'm gonna stop now. BYE!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️