Capter 3

Once I woke up it was pitch black I tried to rub my eyes so I could see once I got out of bed but I couldn't move my hands. I opened my eyes to see that I was chained to a wall. What the heck happened. I finally remembered that my father got us lost and the whole ordeal with the werewolves. Man, this sucks! I'm probably gonna die in this stinky smelly dungeon. This was not how I wanted to die. I wanted to go away peacefully. But no! After what I did they're probably gonna torture me. Man! I shouldn't be so reckless. All of a sudden I realized that my mom and dad weren't in here with me. Where were they? Oh I was gonna beat someone up if they so much as put a finger on my parents. A couple seconds later I could hear footsteps come toward where I was being held. I was prepared to let the vampire within me burst out, just like it wanted to. I could hear the footsteps getting closer, and closer. He finally opened the door that separated me and my freedom. He just stood there in the shadows as if he was waiting for something. I decided to break the awkward silence by saying.

"Why am I here?"

He chuckled and said. "Why are you here? Well first of all you crossed into our territory and second you kicked one of our guards in the nuts. You don't remember that?" I laughed as I replayed the scene in my head. "Oh I remember, now that felt good!" I said between giggles. The werewolf standing in front of me laughed and said, "I don't think it felt good for Cameron though." He seemed quite nice compared to the other ones that attacked me earlier. He came closer to me and said, "My names Larry. What's yours?" It took me a while to actually understand what he just asked me. I waited a couple seconds and answered. "The names Amy." He smiled at me and said. "Nice to meet you Amy, I'll try to convince the alpha to make your death less painful." He said that last part while walking out of the dungeon. Once he was gone I thought to myself.

What have I gotten myself into?