Chapter 21

Amy's POV

I finally saw some black smoke appear out of no where. Oh! She's back! I then saw Mara in her red dress smiling. Oh no! That's a really bad sign. "What did you do?" I yelled at her. She giggled and said, "Calm down! All I did was kill Abigor." She said it like it was no big deal! "What?" I yelled at her again. I noticed I'm being a little hard on her. Just a tiny bit. "God! That's what you told me to do!" She yelled at me. "I didn't think you'd actually kill him!" I yelled back at her. She had an annoyed look on her face. I should probably stop.

"Fine. I guess it's okay. Are you going to let me out?" I asked her. "Maybe. Maybe not." She said as she put her hand up to her face, stroking her imaginary beard. I sighed, this woman. "Fine I'll let you out. Thanks for letting me out though. It's been fun." She smiled at me and then she and the white room disappeared.

I then found my self in the real world again. I felt really sleepy. "What did she do?" I managed to mutter out before I completely collapsed. Before the darkness completely consume me I heard Luke's voice yell, "Amy!"

Luke's POV
The tall woman that was Mara shrunk down to the body of Amy again. I missed her so much! I know it hasn't been long, but from all the stories about Mara I thought that she would completely consume Amy. I heard her mutter, "What did she do?" And then she closed her eyes and starlets to fall backwards. "AMY!" I yelled as I ran at her. I caught her just before she hit the ground. "Amy! Are you okay?" I asked her. "Come on stupid! Of course she can't hear you. She's Unconscious!" Yelled Meg as she ran toward me and Amy. Larry was right behind her running toward us. "Someone! Get the doctor from floor 3!" Yelled Larry I looked at him and he smiled. "Thanks man." I said to him with a tiny smile on my face. "Yeah, no problem. Let's get Amy into the hospital wing." He said while helping me pick her up.

He helped me pick her up. I was now carrying her bridle style. I then saw a werewolf running toward me saying. "Sir. Could you please carry her to the 3rd floor so we can check her." "Oh! Yes!" I said to them. I think I'm getting distracted. She's just so beautiful when she's asleep. I then realized that we had already reached the hotspot all wing on the 3rd floor. "Sir if you could please lay her down on the bed there. That would be great." Said the doctor. "Yes." I then carried her to the bed and payed her down. I looked down at her beautiful face. I just want to kiss her and then she'll wake up. Just like in those movies the humans call 'fairy tails.'

But I know that won't happen. I'll just leave her here and let the doctor do his thing. I sorta don't feel good about the thought of that werewolf laying his dirty hands on my Amy. Stop it Luke! Trust your own pack. They wouldn't dare try anything like that. Cause that know that I will kill them if they do. And I'm not kidding. She's mine and only mine. I should probably get out of his way. "Thank you. Take good care of her." I said to the doctor. "I will thank you sir." He smiled at me and then turned around to face Amy.

I walked closer to the door to leave them. I then looked at Amy one more time. Man I love that girl.

HELLO PEEPS! Sorry if it's to short for your liking. I'm trying to think of some good ideas. Thank you so much for your support. Remember to keep voting and leave some comments. I love reading them. Bye! For now...........