Chapter 35

When we separated from our hug, Larry ran to Meg and hugged her. This to are so cute. "Don't ever make me so scared like that ever again." He whispered into her ear. It was loud enough so I could hear of course. Meg giggled, "Okay."

Once they parted she stood up, "We have to find a way to get Amy back." I nodded and so did Larry. She walked over to the other side of my desk and I took a seat in my chair. "I will find him." I said to myself, and opened the folder agin. The Leader of Full Moon, used to be one of my best friends. We would get into trouble a lot and would always do the typical bad boy things.

We got into a huge fight and separated. When we met again, we were both leaders of the two top five packs in the world. Now, Full Moon hates us and we, Crimson Claws, hate them.

I opened the folder and looked around for that familiar face. After a couple more flips, I finally found that ugly face. It was him, Allan, I looked down at his stats that we have recorded. He's gotten a lot stronger over the years. Oh how I'd love to get I few good punches into him.

Amy's POV

I woke up to a funny smell. It smelled like rubber, and that familiar smell of blood. God it's making me thirsty. I looked around and noticed I was in a cage. I stood up and walked toward the bars that wet separating me from my freedom. I put my hands around the bars and started to shake them. "Hello! Someone get me out of here! I-" I then felt like I was about to throw up. And of course, I did. I ran to the corner of the tiny room I was in and threw up there. I wiped my mouth with my hand. "God this is so unsanitary. Gross." I then ran back to the bars, "Someone get me a rag! I just puked!"

After a couple seconds of silence I yelled again, "Hello?" After a couple more seconds of silence I walked to the side and sat down on my but. I decided to fiddle with my fingers, there's nothing else to do. Wait, I can try to pick the lock! I might have a bobby pin. I reached into my hair and found one, "Yes!" I said to myself. I walked to the bars and found the lock. I put the bobby pin in there and twisted it around. I then heard footsteps, I quickly took the bobby pin out and went back to he spot where I woke up at. I closed my eyes and pretended like I was still asleep.

The footsteps got louder and louder. They finally stopped, when they stopped they were right outside the bars. I heard a scruffy voice whisper, "Hey, get up." The voice wasn't to scruffy, it sounded like a guy that could be the innocent one of the group. I heard the voice's hand grab something that made a scrum by sound when they picked it up. It was as if it was a rag, I then heard droplets of water fall down into a small pool of water, perhaps in a bucket. I opened my eyes, only slightly to see a guy that looked about 5'9 and had long orange hair. I groaned to make it sound like I just woke up, I also stretched. He chuckled, "you don't have to fake it, I'm the only one who actually hears you yelling, I got you a rag.

He handed the rag out to me and I took it slowly. I wiped my face and went down to wipe up the vomit, but was interrupted by him saying, "Oh! I'll get that."

He then fiddled around in his pocket and took out a key. He uncooked the dirt and came in my a mop and a bucket filled with water. I reached for the mop but he held it out of my reach. "I got this. I don't want you to burden yourself with stuff like this." He then went around me and started to clean.

"You seem pretty nice. I thought Full Moon was supposed to be all bad and stuff." I said to him leaning against the wall. "You see, I'm just the servant that runs around. My names Ben, nice to meet you, what's your name?" He asked me holding out his hand for me to reach. I took it and said, "Amy." He then gasped, "Your that vampire!" He jumped back. "Wait! I don't know why they have me locked up in here but I'm a good person! Don't be scared." He was now trembling. All of a sudden he stopped .

He then gave me a big smile. "Okay!"

HEY PEEPS! I like this now! It's getting good!! Vote and Comment! I love reading them and getting spams from y'all! Love ya!! PEACE PEEPS!!