Chapter 32

After ten minuets of singing very loudly with Meg, we finally reached the coffee shop. Me and Meg walk in and there they are. Lilly and that other guy, I don't think I ever got his name. Well, I'm gonna call him Bob. Just because I can, and he needs a name. I turn to Meg and she glances over my shoulder. "Amy, let's just ignore them. Time to have our coffee." She walked toward the line. "Usual?" She yelled to me, I nodded my head at her. I walked over to the table we sit at all the time, and sat down. I looked behind me just to catch a glimpse of them. When I looked they were both staring at me, I turned my head back again quickly. I waited for Meg to come back while playing with my car keys.

She finally came back after what felt like forever. "Sorry, the line was pretty long." She said while sitting down. I nodded at her and grabbed my drink and started to drink.

Luke's POV

Alright, time to get to work. Last night was amazing, I can't stop thinking about it. I need to stop though, I need to figure out where these attacks are coming from. I sat down in my chair in my office. I pulled out folder after folder, and still couldn't figure anything out. I then saw a folder with Amy's name on it. This is the folder with Amy's past that I wanted a couple days ago. I was just wondering because she never really talks about her past. I opened it and the first name I saw was Lilly. "Who's Lilly?" I said aloud.

I looked deeper into it and it looks like she was her best friend before she had to erase her memory and go away. "She's also a werewolf?" I said to myself. I walked out of my office to find Demetrius, my researcher. "Hey, can you get me the background on Lilly Gava, I also need what she's done recently." I said to him. He nodded his head and started to jog in the other direction. I turned around and closed the door behind me, I walked toward my desk and sat down. I pulled out the bottom drawer and pulled out more folders. I scooted the other folders to the left and sat the new stack in front of me. I opened the first folder and it was about the werewolf pack that we hate the most, Full Moon. We've had many past attacks from them, these attacks might actually be from them.

I haven't told Amy about the attacks and I mentioned the other day to the pack members not to tell her. I flipped through some pages to see a man that looked a whole lot like Larry. I then stepped outside to see Fenrir, "Hey, can you go get Larry for me?" I asked him. "Sure boss." He said walking in the other direction. I closed the door and went back to my desk. Then Demetrius walked in handing me a folder, I took it and he left. I opened the folder and it says that Lilly recently was hanging out with another Werewolf and had a picture of him. I looked back at the other folder and it was the same guy. "Lilly is with Full Moon?" I said aloud to myself.

Larry walked in with a confused look on his face. "Did I do something wrong boss? he asked me. I shook my head and handed him the folder wth the page open to the strange man. "Larry, do you know him?" I asked him. He nodded his head, "That's my twin brother." My eyes opened up wide. "You've never told me about this twin brother of yours. Why?" I asked him. "Me and him never got along after the incident. We just started fighting. It never stopped, so I ran."  I looked down. I totally forgot about the incident, him and his family were in their own pack, and the pack got attacked and everyone got killed except for him. "Why are you showing me this? He died, I got a letter saying he died in another pack attack." He said to me. I looked at him, "He's still alive."

Larry's eyes widened, "No. that can't be." "It is, and he's with Amy's former best friend." I told him with a worried look on my face. "He's apart of Full Moon." When I said this he left the room. I'll leave him be, he's gotta be shocked.

HELLO PEEPS! Hope you enjoyed it!!! This is getting interesting now!!!! SO COOL!!! Anywhooo! Make sure you guys vote and Comment!!! I love getting spams from you guys! LOVE YA!! PEACE PEEPS!!!!!