Chapter 10

We finally made it to a room where Larry was standing waiting for us. "Sorry to keep you waiting Larry. We ran into Meg." Said Luke trying to apologize. "Oh really? What did she say? Did she say how handsome I am?" Asked Larry. He looked as if he was very confident she thought he was handsome. I giggled. "Umm, actually she was talking about how annoying you are."

Larry looked at Luke with an expression that said he was confused. "Oh well, let's get to thinking about how to introduce her. I mean she is a vampire they might want to kill her right when she gets out there." Said Larry cutting right to the chase. I gulped at the thought of every single werewolf in the pack hating me and wanting to kill me. "Well, we'll have to introduce her slowly. And also get straight to the point that she is my mate and is the future alpha female." Said Luke putting an arm around me. I slightly blushed at his touch. I could clearly tell that he knew I was blushing cause he let out a little chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess that would work." Said Larry putting a finger on his chin looking up as if he was thinking. Meh walked in with a stack of papers in her hand. She looked toward Larry and growled at him. Larry covered himself in fear of her. She turned back to me and said. "Amy! How about you come with me to get some coffee?" She sounded extremely happy. "Sure! I would love to." I turned around to face Luke. "I got to go with Meg. You guys can handle this can you?" Luke looked down at me and nodded. Larry was still shivering in fear of Meg. Meg quickly looked back at Larry and growled at him. He jumped up in fear and ran behind Luke assuming Luke would protect him.

"Anyway, let's get going Meg. I want some coffee." I said trying to quiet down the tension. "Okay, but first let me put down these papers." Said Meg walking toward Luke and Larry. "Your in my way." Luke nodded his head and backed out of the way. Larry was still standing there shivering in fear. Meg walked up in front of Larry. "You have legs for reason. Could you use them and get out of my way?" Said Meg looking as if she was about to hit him. "S-s-sure wh-wha-whatever you s-s-say." He quickly moved away from Meg and behind Luke trying to hide from Meg.

Meg put the papers she was holding on the table that was now in front of her. She quickly turned turned around facing me with a big smile on her face and said. "Okay, lets get going Amy." She ran up to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. She let go of my hand and went down the stairs, and I followed her. We finally got out of the building. She looked around trying to find the place we were going. "So, where are we going Meg?" I asked her.

"I said we're going to a coffee shop. Oh I see it lets go Amy!" She grabbed my hand and we started to run toward a coffee shop called 'Coffee House!' We finally made it to the front door of the coffee shop and Meg opened the door. Meg walked in while still holding my hand and I followed her in the coffee shop. The smell of coffee filled my nostrils and I sighed in satisfaction. Man, that smells good.