Chapter 4

After Larry left the cell I was being held in, I just stood there waiting for something to happen. All of a sudden I could smell something very sweet. It smelled like berries, and for some reason, I felt sparks climb up my spine. They weren't nervous sparks, it was more like the kind of spark you feel when you talk to your crush. I could hear footsteps, and the scent of berries became stronger as the footsteps got louder. The sparks kept on coming that it made me shiver.

I heard the sound of keys unlock the gate that held me. The werewolf that stood in front of me was... Gorgeous! I know this sorta sounds weird but after I laid eyes on this tall muscular werewolf, I truly believed in love at first sight. Amy! Stop thinking like this, this werewolf might be the one to kill you! But I couldn't stop these thoughts from overflowing in my mind. He was truly beautiful! He was tall and you could easily see his muscles through his shirt. He had gorgeous brown hair that covered most of his forehead. I noticed that the scent of berries came from him.

He just stood there and stared at me with those beautiful green eyes. I stopped thinking this way when I remembered that werewolves can read minds. Ha... Oops! Well, this was awkward. I just stood there looking down embarrassed while he just kept on starring at me. He started to walk closer to me as I was trying not to blush at the sight of his amazing body. Amy, stop thinking like this! Again, he might be the one to torture you and maybe just kill you. What am I thinking? Of course they're going to kill me after what I did to that werewolf I kicked in the nuts. I think Larry said his name was Cameron? Oh well, I'll never see him or Larry again after today. I snapped back into reality when I noticed that the werewolf in front of me didn't hit me but grabbed my waist.

His action did surprise me, but what he said was what surprised me the most. In this deep beautiful voice he said while still holding on to my waist,

"My Woman!"