Chapter 33

Still Luke's POV

I sat down at my chair after Larry left the room. I should probably go wake up Amy. I got up out of my chair and opened the door. I walked up the stairs to our room, I reached our room and opened the door. At first a didn't see anybody, but I then thought she was trying to trick me. I creeped around the room saying her name. I looked under the bed and in the closet and everywhere else in that room where she could possibly hide. Okay, now I'm worried. Where did she go?

I ran out of the room to find Ally. "Ally, do you know where Amy is?" I asked her feeling a little bit panicked. "Oh! She went with Meg to the coffee shop for their 'morning coffee'" she said making quotation marks around morning coffee. I sighed of relief, "Okay, thank you." I said to her. She smiled at me and walked away.

I then headed back to my office and sat down in my chair. Time to do more work, this is gonna be fun. I pulled out some folders on Full Moon, it looks like Lilly really is in Full Moon.

(I'm adding this in because as I'm writing, this book just hit 8k reads!! THANK YOU GUYS! Okay back to the chapter.)

I looked even deeper into it and I found out where they go for coffee, wait. It's the same place where Amy's at! I jumped out of my chair and ran out of my office.

Amy's POV

The whole time I feel like I'm being watched, it's a creepy feeling and I don't like it. "Amy? You alright?" I heard Meg say to me. "Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." I said back to her faking a smile. She smiled back at me, I'm pretty sure her smile is never faked. All of a sudden I needed to use the ladies room. I got up out of my chair, "Meg, I'm going to the ladies room. I'll be back." I told her, she nodded her head and I walked toward the restroom. I walked in and into a stall. These bathrooms aren't the nicest thing in the world but they're not the ugliest. After I used the toilet I washed my hands. But all of a sudden someone or something hits my head very hard and I fade into the darkness.

Meg's POV

Amy has been in there for quite some time. I noticed that Amy's old friend went to the bathroom right after Amy did. That's weird, you don't think she would try anything do you? No! Of course she wouldn't dare mess with us, Crimson Claws! I just love our pack name, it makes sound so vicious. Even though we are already the top wolf pack. Huehuehue my life is cool. I need to focus on Amy, where is she? She has to be done by now, shes probably stuck in the toilet. I don't know if she's ever gotten stuck in a toilet before but I have, she has to have before.

I finished my coffee and she still didn't come back. "That's it." I said to myself, I got up and walked to the bathrooms. When I passed the men's room, I felt hands go around my neck. I couldn't breathe, I started to kick whoever's legs was holding me. I am not going down without a fight, I never will. I kicked even more until they finally spoke. "Dang your good, but I'm better." That sounded a whole lot like the guy that hangs out with Amy's old friend. He then kicked the inside of my knee which made me fall to the ground.

I flipped over and kicked my legs trying to hit him in the face. I felt my shoe skin his face, I stopped kicking as he put his hand to his face covering the cut that I created on his face. "That's not very nice." He said giving me a smirk and pushing me back on the ground. He grabbed my neck with both hands and tried to choke me. I took his position to my advantage and kicked him in his nuts. He opened his mouth wide in pain and held on to it. He then growled, "Now you've made me mad." He said. I quickly got up and he backed me to the wall. I put my hands on the wall but i felt a door knob. I twisted it and opened it fast as he leaped forward trying to attack me. He then fell face first into the ground. "Now that we're alone we can actually do this." I said to him making my eyes turn green.

He chuckled and I saw his eyes turn from a chocolate brown, to a neon green. I quickly let the wolf within me take over. The black smoke around us cleared and I ran at him and jumped on him. I heard a whine come from him. I chuckled and while I was on top of him I turned to half human half wolf. I still had my tail and ears but I had a human body. I'm the only one in the pack that can do this, that's why I'm one of the top fighters in the pack. I was staring at him from above and I could see the fear in his eyes, oh how I love that look on everyone's face when I show this form. "I have never seen anything like this." He said to himself. I gave him a smirk, "Your welcome for the view." I said to him. I then punched him square In the snout. He then turned back to his human form.

"I'll let you go, only if you swear never to come back here ever again. I don't ever want to see you again. Now leave!" I yelled at him. He nodded his head and I got off of him. He started to run away but turned around. "You forgot something." I looked at him and crossed my arms. "What?" I yelled at him. "Your friend Amy." He turned back and then he sprinted away. "Shit!" I yelled. They've got her. I have to get back and tell Luke.

He's gonna be so pissed.

HELLO PEEPS!! Hope ya like it! It's getting even more cooler now!!! I LOVE WRITING THIS!!! Thank you guys so much for 8k reads!!! THATS AMAZING!!!! As I said before the next goal Is 10k! YALL GOT THIS! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!! DONT FORGET TO BOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!Thank you so much! Love y'all! PEACE PEEPS!!!