Chapter Twelve

Becca walked down the stairs very smugly, she had this giant grin on her face and felt so invincible right now.

“Lights on!”

She called out and waited for everyone to make it downstairs. Austin realized that Pam was nowhere in sight.

“Where's Pamela?” He demanded, Becca smiled and folded her arms.

“She gave up, she decided to give me her soul. I own her now, she's mine and that means that you all have just lost.”

“What! No, I don't believe this,” said Lacey.

“Me neither, she promised,” Todd added.

Becca smirked naughtily and looked at them all.

“She just broke her promise, I guess. You're all mine now, and I'll get you all one by one. Trap you forever,”

“Where is she? What have you done to her, Rebecca?” Asked Austin.

“Mr Aldin,” she snapped angrily

“Call me that, call me Mr Aldin,"

“I swear to god, Mr Aldin. This isn't how the story ends, let's go, guys,” he said and walked away. The frozen kids followed him and they all left.

****

Pam woke up, she was laying in a soft bed, with silk covers, and it smelled of roses.
She drowsily opened her weak eyes, the sun shining brightly and the birds chirping beautifully.

Her mother knocked on her door and entered her room, she had never seen her mom so happy, so peaceful.
Her mom wore one big happy smile and sat next to her on her bed.

“Mom? Where are we?” She asked her mother, Grace smiled and gently stroked Pam's cheek.

“We're finally home my dear, come, breakfast is served,” said Grace and got up.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she joined her mother outside.
Outside was very lovely, the grass was tall and very green. Butterflies flew past them, they came in every size and various colours. Her mom was sitting with a man on a blanket. She couldn't see him so clearly and went forward to find the man to be her dad, her real dad.

“Hey there sleepy head,” said the man

“Dad?” She asked, confused, but with a glint of happiness laced in her voice.

“Who else would it be, doll?” He asked, she smiled and joined them on the picnic.

“Wow, this is exactly like in my dreams. What I've always wanted,”

“Yes dear, just that this isn't a dream, this is for real,” her mom lied. This wasn't real. Pamela was now stuck inside a canvas, painting her world with her imagination. All that's not true, and she doesn't even know it. She doesn't even know it, she doesn't know she's living a lie. Who would tell her she's trapped? Who would set her free? Especially since no one knows where she truly is.

                                 ~•°•~

Lois, one of the frozen children, was walking down the hallway. Her class teacher sent her to retrieve some important papers from her car, so the hallway was empty.
Lois saw a figure run through the wall.
I'm I hallucinating? She asked herself. The hair on her neck stood erect as she felt something standing behind her. A ghost, he entered his hand into her body. Sending shivers down her spine.

“H…" She wanted to call out, but her lips froze completely.

She tried running away, back to her classroom, but her legs couldn't move any more. They were numbed by a sudden coldness. She looked at her hands, her fingertips were covered in ice.
She looked down at her entire body and saw as the ice slowly covered her entire body.

Trapped, and frozen, Lois didn't look much different from an ice sculpture. Her eyes had become ice, her hair, and even her organs. There was no life inside of her now, she was completely frozen.
Yet somehow she could still see the school, and she could still see how she got picked up and carried away to Mr Aldin's mansion.
She was placed in his art room, along with some of his live art. Live art, sheesh, that's what Lois was now. Just another form of his live art.

She was placed in front of a massive painting, that looked oddly like Pam in a garden with a man and a woman.

Becca stood in front of Lois and smiled.

“I love it, Mr Aldin, I love this new level of live art," she said with a crazed look on her face.