Harshad - Manik meet.

Comenzar desde el principio

Raman went in and told Khanna to ask his men about the exact address where they left the infant. After getting all the details, IshRa informed ABHI about the same and left to Mumbai.

Goa :

Oberoi Enterprises :

Harshad's Cabin :

Harshad was a little free today, he was lost in Nandini's thoughts.

Harshad's POV :

From the first day I met her in Goa, I noticed she was so changed. In college days she was one such cute and innocent soul. But now, she is still cute, but her eyes show hurt and pain. The one who used to share every happenings of her life with him, took a lot of time to share her dreadful past. He can sense how badly hurt she was. Just remembering her pain, raised his anger to peak.
Manik Malhotra, you have hurt my bestiee, my first love. Now u will face the wrath of Harshad Saxena.

POV ends.

Harshad then went to his Boss cabin and requested for a half day and next day's leave, which his Boss permitted.

Then Harshad called Nandini and said, that he is going out of Goa for office work. Nandini didn't think anything and just said Okay.

Harshad took the next available flight to Mumbai.

Mumbai :

It was late evening when Harshad reached Mumbai. He checked in to a hotel and after freshening up, he started finding info about Malhotra's. He found the address of Malhotra Mansion, then slept thinking to go their next day.

On the other side, IshRa and Abhimanyu reached Mumbai by evening and checked in a hotel. They decided to start their search from tomorrow.

Next morning :

Harshad got ready and left towards Malhotra Mansion.

Malhotra Mansion :

Fab5 had woke up by now, actually none was able to sleep last night. Harshad reached their.

" Manik Malhotra " Harshad shouted. Fab5 who were in the hall by now looked at him.

" Yes " Manik answered coming infront.

Harshad marched towards him and directly slapped hard. Everyone stood shocked. Harshad held Manik's collar jerking him.

" How dare you....how dare you to do all that with her....I won't spare you....I will kill you " Harshad shouted in rage.

Dhruv and Cabir came front and freed Manik.

" Who the hell are you....and about whom are you speaking " Cabir asked.

" Nandini.... I am speaking about her. I can't tolerate even a single scratch on her, and you crossed the limits of hurting her.... " Harshad shouted again grabbing Manik's collar.

But no one was in a state to react. Happy tears started flowing from every pair of eyes, as they got a hope to get Nandini back.

" You.....you..know where Nandini is. Please please take me to her. I accept my fault, I will apologize to nandini, I will fix everything. I will bear any punishment from her.... But I just want my jaan back....I really love her, please take me to her " Manik started begging to Harshad joining his hands. He was going mad being away from Nandini.

" Ohhh wow.....so u love her. Do u even know what Love is....what love means. Love is happiness, love is the purest and divine feeling.... Love is that relation which binds two unknown people together forever. Love means trust. The foundation of love is trust. If u don't trust a person u can never love that person. And after doing all this with Nandini, u are telling that you love her.... Waah " Harshad clapped sarcastically.

Manik and Fab3 hung their head low, as Harshad was completely Right. They had nothing to say.

" Do u even know how much she has changed with all this....one year back I had seen a different Nandini, and now I saw a different nandini. All this is because of you....listen to me Mr.Malhotra as long as Harshad Saxena is alive...... I will never let you even see nandini....meeting her is far. I will never let you know where she is. I am their to protect my best friend... And I will always protect her " Harshad said.

Listening this fab5 were shocked. Hope to get Nandini back was again crashing down. Cabir came ahead and said,

" Harshad, we understand your feelings.... But please atleast let me meet Nandini.... She is like a sister to me....u can speak to her....she would never reject meeting me....tell her that her Cabir Bhai want to talk to her....u am sure she will agree " Cabir requested.

" I don't what have you done with her, nandini might not refuse meeting you....but you are his friend....and u can't let you meet Nandini.... What if u inform her whereabouts to these people.....I am sorry...but I can't " Harshad said and left not before giving a warning look to rest.

" I lost her.....all my fault.. " Manik started blabbering all in teary tone. But none was in a state to console him.

" Navyaa... " Cabir shouted. Fab 4 looked at him confusingly.

" Navya can help us.....Dhruv come on hurry up. ...follow Harshad secretly " Cabir said.

" But.... " Cabir cut Dhruv in middle and said,

" I will tell you everything, but for now follow him...soon " Cabir said, and Dhruv ran out grabbing the Car keys.

" Guys, let's go to Navya. She might get Nandini's details from Harshad.... She must be knowing him...and how can Harshad deny Navya.... They are blood sisters " Cabir said turning to others. Everyone nodded in agreement and left to Mathur house.

Mathur house :

Fab4 reached Mathur house. Cabir explained all that Harshad told them. Navya's eyes filled with tears hearing about nandini.

" I...i.... Want to meet Nandu ...Cabir " Navya said crying.

" You have to talk with Harshad and know about nandini's whereabouts " Cabir said.

" I will get that.... Harshad can't deny me....take me to him Cabir " Navya said.

Cabir called Dhruv and got to know about Harshad's location. Navya and Fab4 left to the place.

End of chappy.

I know....many of u were waiting for the update...and I am late. Buy I am busy with my studies as my Clg started. So please bear with it. I will update every Sunday...and in between I will try.

Soo how's the chap ?

Few words for Mr.Khanna's cheap act.

Will IshRa find their daughter ?

Few words for Harshad's outburst.

Few words regarding Harshad's view towards love.

Will Navya get to know about nandini's whereabouts.

Will Manan ever meet?

Thanks for all the votes and comments on previous chap.

Do vote and comment for this chap too if u like it.

Target - 280+ votes. Guys please complete the target for previous chap.

Love MAHI.