4.

*edited*
Fun fact: I was and am listening to jellyfish song from DMMD.
-Lere

~Shiro's POV~

I was trying to fight through galra that were attacking us. Lance collapsed.

"Everyone get out of here!! We won't be able to make it Lance is out and I'm encircled!!" I yelled at others that were panicking.

"But Shiro! We can't leave you here!! YOU TWO WILL DIE!!" Allura yelled, but I ignored everyone.

~Lance's POV~

~time skip to cells~

I woke up and almost regret it. There were two huge eyes staring into mine. Lucy had her hand on my mouth and whispered.

"You have to see this...!"

She took my hand and led me to Keith's bed. He was sleeping peacefully, curled up ball. My hand was led to his ears. I immediately flinched my hand away, because when you want to touch his ears he start to yell at you. He doesn't like when you touch his ears.

"Believe me." she looked at me with stern look, that was saying the same thing. I took deep breath and nodded. She smiled "OK so, pet his ears that's the only thing I want you to do."

I looked at her confused. "Why? If I may ask...?" She just gave me a look.

I took all my courage and pet his ears.

I was in shock.

He nuzzled my hand like he was asking for more. Lucy was watching him like she was waiting for something. I gave her a confused look, but didn't stop petting.

It was like minute after and something started to happen. His skin began to change. From purple skin to human skin. He looked practically like human, but he still had his purple-ish cat fluffy ears.

I was shocked what the hell I saw and heard. He. Was. Purring. PURRING!

I looked at Lucy and smirk is all over her face. She looked at me. "He didn't  transform when I did this." She said.

"mmmmmm...?" he's waking up.

~Keith's POV~

I woke up and felt hand petting my ears. I didn't know who that was,  but it was soooooo relaxing~. I didn't want anything, but more.

*( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

I opened my eyes and looked at Lance that was backing off and saying "I'm sorry" repeatedly. I looked at my hands. Human.

"it's okay." I said sheepishly.

"A-are you s-s-sure...??" he was a little bit shaking. I just nodded with smile.

"it's okay"