~ Till my last breath ~

Start from the beginning

He stopped his pace and looked around his surrounding, trying to recollect his thoughts. He looked around the place, and realised that he was standing in front of the park where Jimin poured his hearts out after three days of meeting Jungkook.

His heart can't help but to beat rapidly, thumping against his chest like it craves to be freed from his ribcages. Everything has changed in just a twinkle of an eye, everything happened so fast for Jungkook to even catch up.

He held tightly to the handle of his luggage as he took a deep breath of the clean and purifying air.

Will he able to feel love again?

He smiles a little to himself before beginning his journey, eventually he will have to move on, right? He guessed it is time for him to be honest to everyone, to his family, it is time to reveal the secret of him being out of the school.

That is the first step of moving on, from Park Jimin.

He reached his house in 10 minutes later, 12.38pm in the afternoon to be exact. He guessed both of his parent is home as he saw his father's van parked outside of the house and the gate was unlocked – habits of Jeon Family to keep the doors unlocked during day time.

He entered the house to find his mother sitting on the couch, doing some knitting.

"eh? What're you doing here at this hour? And why're you with your bags?" his mother blurted the questions all at once.

"where's dad?" Jungkook wanted both of his parents to be here in order for him to make it clear.

"yes son?" his father popped out of nowhere with a towel hung nicely on his shoulder.

"uhm...appa, eomma, I've something to say," Jungkook cleared his throat, earning concerns look from them.

"I've been expelled from school."

His words caught his parents off guard as they froze on the spot, millions of questions running through their minds, however not knowing what to react.

"how can this happened, Jeon Jungkook!? I thought you've been doing great in school all these while?" his mother cried.

"I failed my test twice, a-and the principle said they won't be able to let me continue anymore," his voice trembling as he peeped up to see his father, stood there dumbfounded, eyes blinking a several times as if he is trying to filter Jungkook's words.

"a-aren't you going to take your test again?" at last, his father spoke.

"I've thought about it but maybe not now, I'll find a job to pay for the fees." he gave them the least answer that they might want to hear.

All they could do is nodded in agreement, Jungkook guess that they knew scolding him and giving him heavy punishments might not make any changes.

His father let out a soft sigh before walking out of the living room, leaving his wife and son. Jungkook avoided any eye contact with her as he could not bear to see how hurtful and disappointed her eyes are.

"get some rest Jungkook, bet you're tired. I'll call you during dinner time," she gave him one last pad on the shoulder before leaving to the kitchen.

I'm sorry. That is the least he could say.
-

Jimin woke up from the nap with Taehyung beside him. He had went back to the hotel with Taehyung earlier and took all his belongings back to his house, guessing that he will have to adapt his life with Taehyung again.

The sun sank lower in the sky, light of day draining away, giving way to the velvety dark of night.

Jimin had decided to bring Taehyung out for their first dinner together after such a long time being apart, to celebrate and to show Taehyung how thankful he is for coming back by his side, again.

He had made huge mistakes twice, once was Taehyung first left him, second was doing nothing about Jungkook's departure.

He guessed this time, he is not letting go that easily anymore.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung called, pulling Jimin back to reality.

"Yeah?" Jimin returned his boyfriend the smile that everyone dies for.

"your food is getting cold, sweetheart." Taehyung chuckled, followed by Jimin who gave him a nod before chewing his food down this throat.

Jimin and Taehyung spent the rest of their night together, so peacefully. Walking hand-in-hand along the crowded street of Seoul, ignoring the stares coming from passer-by, laughing crazily at Taehyung's lame jokes, like the world created only for the two of them.

At this time, love was just as simple as ABC for the couple.
-

"Boss, guess we have to change our target, his ex-boyfriend has come back," Jin reported as Namjoon sat on his swirling chair, with the back facing the male.

He fiddled his fingers and a smirk formed on his face, "we might change our plan, but not the target. Since what we want to achieve is to let Park Jimin know what is pain, and what he will get for leaving his best brothers behind just because of his boyfriends."

Namjoon cracked his knuckles effortlessly as he swirled his armchair to fthe front in order to face Jin, "we will take both, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. This ain't an easy task, guess I will need some time to plan it. Now, we will just let him enjoy his last few moments with his lover." Namjoon said before letting out evil laughs, along with his assistant, Jin.

Author's note:

I hated Jimin so much in this chapter, he's being a bitch.

Do leave your lovely comments and vote! Don't forget to check out my newly updated books as well!
Lots of love xoxo