thirteen

• इन्हें समर्पित: woongmin

song #13: always (acoustic version) - wanna one

march 5th, 2016, 3:30pm

"detective yoon," jihoon moaned wearily and slumped in his chair. "neither nina nor jinyoung have texted or called me in three days," he pouted sadly, earning an 'aw' from detective yoon, who didn't even look up from his computer. jihoon glared at him.

"yah! i want them to text or call me back," he whined like a small child, "i miss them." detective yoon finally looked up.

"then why don't you call them? meet at that cafe you all love to go?" he suggested and jihoon snapped his fingers in acknowledgement. "detective, you're so clever sometimes. i'll ring them once i meet the minhyun boy again," he smiled at the mention of minhyun. detective yoon stood up and slipped a few more documents into the folder. he passed them to jihoon. "it's the documents for you to read when you have the time," he explained to jihoon, whose expression changed quickly. he gulped before receiving the folder with trembling fingers. he waved back to detective yoon before leaving the station.

-

"minhyun!" jihoon called out cheerfully, and the younger boy smiled weakly in bed, unable to give a reply. jihoon smiled back sadly seeing the poor boy's state and sat next to him. he had just done another round of chemotherapy, resulting in his state now. jihoon held his hand and mouthed an 'are you alright?' to him, earning a small nod. his eyes were barely open. jihoon used his fingers and closed them for him.

"i'll sing for you today, alright?" jihoon got out his guitar and cleared his throat, before beginning the songs that were very close to his heart.

jihoon was singing from the bottom of his heart, all the pain and sadness he had been feeling, through a song, a simple song, with so much meaning. minhyun was moved, and feeling overwhelmed by his own personal sorrows, allowed a tear to escape from his eyes. jihoon noticed this, and put his guitar on the ground before holding minhyun's pale hands in his. they were like a doll's, ever so frail. minhyun's eyes met jihoon's, and both felt a strong connection at that point of time.

"do you want to hear a story?" jihoon whispered and minhyun smiled in acknowledgement. "my story."

and so jihoon explained whatever had happened in his life, since the beginning, to the boy who didn't respond but jihoon knew was listening attentively.

but what both didn't know, was that someone was listening to whatever was happening inside all along. behind the door stood a girl with wavy brown hair, who's usual bright smile was now replaced with one of grief. the grief of being unable to see the guy she had began to develop feelings for. she was being selfish, but she had to do it for her life's sake. just then she got a text from him.

jihoon: hey nina, do you want to grab a drink at the cafe later once i'm done with my session with minhyun? let me know (:

nina sighed and began walking away from the door with glassy eyes. a side of her felt bad for leaving jihoon alone, just like that; especially when he had nobody. but another side of her felt it was the best.

and it was times at this, she doubted her definition of the best.

jihoon got a reply almost immediately. he excitedly picked up his phone.

nina: sorry jihoon, i'm too busy here at the hospital today.

jihoon's face instantly fell and he sighed sadly. she was obviously avoiding jihoon, he wasn't a fool. he heard minhyun chuckle softly and he looked up. "you like her, don't you, hyung?" he asked almost inaudibly in one breath, and now it was jihoon's turn to chuckle.

"this is what you call unrequited feelings, minhyun."

-

march 5th, 2016, 8:18pm

jihoon stared at the ceiling blankly. "doyeon, what should i do?" he rolled to his side and picked up the folder detective yoon passed to him. it was the official documents about doyeon, and jihoon found no meaning in reading it again, reliving the pain and agony. he threw it in frustration and closed his eyes. just then, his phone buzzed and with eyes still closed, he picked it up and managed a small "hello?"

"jihoon, you like her, don't you?" the monotonous voice was back again. jihoon was not in the mood to listen to this nonsense again.

"who are you talking about?"

"don't be stupid! that nina girl, of course!"

"what do you want to do with her?"

"you move on so quickly, don't you, park jihoon? at this rate, i'll be able to kill your girls at an amazingly quick rate don't you think? you manwhore," jihoon's eyes flamed at the response as he clenched his jaws tightly.

"if you dare touch her, you'll be suffering your death at an amazingly quick-" click. jihoon yelled in understandably insolent fury and threw his phone. only then, did he realise something. he quickly dialled jinyoung's number, and he picked up instantly.

"jinyoung," he gritted his teeth, "you were the one who told her, weren't you?"

-

double update!! hope yall are happy with that : ) and the song at the beginning is the one jihoon sings to lil minhyun gaH i love jihoon & minhyun :^

and my exams end next thursday woohoo i'm kind of screwed for geography and physics though :(

dedication: no1 kelvin stan and lousy dongsaeng youngmins for being way more talented than i am despite the 3 year age gap,, who will ever but ilu syif

have a great week ahead everyone :-)

stay smelly

love, twinkle.

i miss you, i love you | park jihoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें