Chapter 21~ Someone's watching me...

Start from the beginning

~Y/N's P.O.V~

We made it to the nurses office and were greeted by a nurse who knows me too well. "What did you do this time L/N?"

I chuckled nervously, "soccer."

The nurse sighed and pointed to a bed. "Sit down while I go get you a bag of ice." She walked to her office leaving me and Garroth alone.

"You should be more careful Y/N, that ball almost knocked the air out of you."

"It's not a big deal, I've had worse accidents than this."

Garroth stood quiet. "I just don't want you getting hurt."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You're worrying too much, I'll be fine."

The sound of the speakers through the school rang, "Y/N L/N, Aphmau (whatever her last name is), and Lucinda (someone comment if you know what Lucinda's last name is heh) please report to the witchcraft room. Thank you."

I looked at Garroth and he had a confused face. I was as confused as he was. The nurse came back with a zipup bag with brown tissue covering it. She handed it to me and I just placed it on my stomach. "You should go before Mrs. Hyria gets mad."

I nodded and walked out of the nurses office with Garroth. He walked me to witchcraft. "You can wait for me at the bleachers, I don't think this will take long."

"Ok, I love you. See you in a bit."

"Love you too."

We kissed each other and I walked in the class to see Aph sitting on a chair while Lucinda was sitting on a desk. "Lucinda, haven't seen you at all not until now. How was your summer?"

"Ugh, don't even get me started. Ivan has been a complete jerk to me and I don't know what to do."

"Oh well, you can ju-"

"Alright You three! Let's go to the back room." Mrs. Hyria, Lucinda's mom, interrupted her and walked to the back.

I looked at Aph and Lucinda and we all just shrugged. We followed the witch and there was saw a table covered in potions and magic books. "Mom, what's that for?"

Mrs. Hyria grabbed 3 bottles of the same color and handed one to each of us. I was examining it and it was a greenish blueish color with a little bit of red in it. "These potions are supposed to make you see into the future, it'll land either on a bad part or a good part of your life. Now it could be fake but I need to see myself with your reactions."

"Ok hag, but why choose us?"

"Don't call me a hag you brat! And because you guys are just confused teenagers who dont know how to live life yet so stop questioning and just drink it."

I shrugged and started drinking it, one taste of it and I spit it out on how terrible it taste. "That's disgusting! Irene, what did you put in here? Rat shit?"

Before I could even hear her response my vision started to get blurry and then I was no longer in school or in the classroom. I was standing on snow with tall trees surrounding me.

Out of no where I felt my whole body ache, i looked down at my body and saw that I didn't have the school uniform on but I had a winter sweater with sweatpants and converse. It was all torn and bloody.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I saw a person, a silhouette, standing in front of me what looks like to be holding a knife. "You're dead to me. I wish I had never met you. I never loved you. You never made me happy." The voice sounded demonic, it was deep and filled with hate.