Without You I'm Nothing

"Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue."

It has been weeks passed after Toby's illness that had indirectly revived his spirit and certainly his love deeper by each day. Toby felt much at ease working with Addy. She was very helpful and supportive in every scene they acted together. Despite of all intimacy scenes they have to do in front of crews and casts, Addy was also more at ease and spontaneous than before. However she could not sometimes stop giggling and smiling but remained serious when needed.

There was a beautiful scene where Francis lighted up as many candles for the Light Festivals. Mary just learned about Lola's pregnancy and she was very devastated about the news, including previous Francis affair with Lola before their marriage. And she was still waiting for her own. She felt so defeated but Francis convinced her that he loved her not for a baby. A scene that made any heart melt. Including hers.

Toby could sense Addy was acting very good during that emotional scene

Toby could sense Addy was acting very good during that emotional scene. She displayed her sadness and insecurity very convincingly. But he also can see in her eyes, there was unspoken sadness within her, she wasn't being only a depressed Mary. Indeed she was the real one, Addy. She tried very hard to hide it from Toby. She was still afraid to open up her heart. To her, Toby is too good to be true. She needed more time. She had to settle her own battle - her confused heart and mind. She already has some fixed rules in her vulnerable heart. She didn't believe in any love chemistry.

~~~~~~❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ~~~~~~~