Grow No Less In My Heart

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Francis was felt relieved after Tomas died in his hand and France alliance with Scotland back to where it was before. And he was still engaged to Mary. He couldn't sleep that night, his mind was thinking of Mary's words - your heart is always right. Francis knew his heart already loved her, more than any king in this world. The touch of her hand on his chest was brief but full of love. Her smile was genuine and her big brown eyes glistening with affection. He looked at her, gazed her in disbelief, with the blessings he got in front of him. To love her was his ultimate mission.

They walked together in the hall one morning, the air was cold but refreshing. She was wearing a white gown with plaits on her hair, and a small crown-like band with delicate gold needle-work. They talked, and eventually she stopped him. She looked into his eyes with the same affection he saw before. She smiled and said - I am yours, truly - and he walked behind her till she was near the cold wall next to large window panels. He was leaning forward to her. He can remember her perfume and her warm breath against his lips. He was so near her and his heart was beating faster, as he was almost touched her upper lips and suddenly he heard -

Toby's alarm clock was beeping unstoppable, banging in his ears. Damn!! It was 6 am and he has to be quick. His schedule was thick after his return from London.

Toby noted he dreamed the same thing over and over again for the past few days. And it ended almost at the same part. He didn't know why it didn't bother him. He has kissed many other actress but that one was different. He smiled to himself. He still remember vividly their kiss in the scene. He knew he was a bit carried away during the take. He admitted to himself, he liked it. And he thought Addy liked it too.

"When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes I miss you"

~~~~~~~~~~❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ~~~~~~~~~

Addy took a 5-day leave after her illness. She was recovering very fast. Her mom came from Australia and stayed with her for couple of days in her friend's apartment in Toronto. She was very worried when she learned Addy was quite sick and required treatment in the hospital. Thanks to Toby and Caitlin who helped her a lot.  Addy believed Toby was her greatest emotional support.

Her mom pampered her with sorts of things. She cooked her favorite meals and played board games. They even watched their favorite Netflix series together, she loved Jessica Jones while her mom loved The Stranger Things. They also ordered take-out and had karaoke together. They had a very good quality time between mother and daughter. Addy wished her mom to get to know Toby but she felt it wasn't the right time yet. She promised to herself she would introduce Toby to her mom.

Toby was very busy in the studio. He missed her too, so he texted her every day with all kind of warm words and quotes. It made Addy felt delighted and contented with his affection.  Sometimes they even shared jokes and funny remarks.  But they still not considered themselves as lovers. Addy did not feel alone but their temporary separation made her feeling a little bit anguished. She missed him a little more day by day but at the same time she felt excited to get back to work.

"When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster."
—Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ~~~~~~~~~~

Addy just arrived at the studio in the morning where Toby filmed a scene with Anna. She was purposely not telling Toby on her arrival at the studio. She thought she wanted to make a surprise to Toby for helping her in the hospital and not to forget all the gifts he brought from London.

In the scene, Toby was acting as Francis who in exile, met Lola at the casino where he saved Lola's brother by paying his debts. In the scene, Francis just woke up beside Lola. She was blaming the effects of the wine and late night conversations with Francis. She was about to leave, thanked for his company and their conversation took place further...

Francis: Truly... It is nice to be with someone.. I don't have to hide from. I'm sorry you don't want to hear this.

Lola: Yes I do. Finish it.

Francis: To anyone else I'm a young man who has everything - money, freedom, world to explore my leasure. But when I think of all that, I only feel emptiness. Pathetic isn't it?

Lola replied she felt hope not and she was feeling exactly the same. She said they are pathetic pair and Francis agreed. Francis gazed at her passionately and a few seconds later he immediately kissed her. Lola refused at first but Francis said Mary wasn't part of her life and Mary had made her decision. She agreed and wanted it too. They kissed intimately like a long lost lovers. And more than that.

Addy who was watching from afar suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. She almost forgot it was just an act. It looked real to her. Toby was performing it perfectly with Anna. Addy was screaming inside... How could Francis love another woman if he really love Mary? He should only love Mary! Did he know Mary loves him so much and wanted to save his life because of the damn prophecy!! I could hate him for this.

Addy couldn't help not to feel a bit disgusted watching it but she knew she should be a professional actress and respected her colleagues. And she has to keep her emotions hidden from the crews and casts. But she couldn't waited anymore till the director said "cut". She almost forgot the reason she was there, she wanted to see Toby because she wanted to thank him but her jealously already overruled her decision. She just left.

"Jealousy is a sign that shows how much you really like, care, or love someone..."

To be continued....