If There Is Any Real Chance

Three of them went off to one of a fancy dinner place nearby, which was located 20 miles. Toby has his car, which he rented since arriving at Ireland, while Addy and Torr did not get used to the road.

They just finished filming one scene together in front of the castle where Mary was given words of security by Francis and a moment of beginning of friendship "It's a good start, if they are any real chances between us"

"You know Toby, Mary is wierd.. Well, not all the time. She wanted to marry Francis but afraid of his commitment", Addy broke the silence between three of them in the car.

They sometimes discussed about their characters because of the scenes are taken not in orders. It has to be taken based on the film locations. They will fly back to Toronto in two days time for other scenes.

Toby has been driving for 15 minutes, there was not much to see outside the countryside except a beautiful sunset and trees.

"She has no one, Addy. It could be a trap. You must know Catherine de Medici hated her." Toby said.

"Yeah, this Medici already tried to tarnish her reputation in the first episode, " Torr added.

"It is good she has Francis, someone to support her." Addy said.

"Very good indeed. Both of you made Francis and Mary became alive! Beautiful chemistry. " Torr interrupted. He grinned to Toby who looks slightly nervous.

"Thanks mate. The pretty girl at the back of this car is a very good actress actually. And very talented." Toby said and smiled. He didn't see Addy was blushing at the back seat. He just saw glimpse of her beautiful face reflected in the front mirror. But he saw a small smile crept on her face, sweetly. He felt so happy. I wish I can tell her how beautiful she is. She was wearing her red dress and her hair in a small elegant bun.

"How is Alissa, Torr?" Addy asked, changed their topic. Alissa was her best friend and they shared lots of things together. Partly as her fashion advisor.

"She's doing great in her latest fashion line. She's active in her blog. And she loyally texted me almost every day! " Torr was describing her cheerfully.

"And how is your girlfriend, Toby? She texted you everyday too?" Addy asked teasingly. She just guessed. She didn't know so much about Toby's girlfriend.

Toby felt a sudden awkwardness and nearly pushed the emergency break. He didn't expect Addy will ask such question about his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend already. Their fight ended with a break. He just recovered from being broken heart. It was over.

"She's fine." Toby answered simply, sternly and continued driving without further explanation. Addy felt ashamed of asking the wrong question. She quickly gazed outside in the darkness, hoping he forgot her stupid move. He kept on driving and after a moment of awkward silence, he said -

"Both of you will love this dinner place. It's highly recommended by the Irish. Lots of reviews. You will love the Celtics desserts, Addy. "

Addy wasn't responding. She remained quiet. She felt sorry for messing with his private life. Toby sensed her sudden quietness and felt guilty with his actions.

"I heard they serve some Irish apple cake with custard sauce, and some wierd - mashed potato cakes with lots of chocolate ganache on top of it, and some other chocolate cakes, Irish porter cakes, and fruit with oatmeal scones." Toby said, trying his best to change to happier tone.

"Well, well, you know very much about cakes and cookies, Toby. Did you ever cook them by yourself?" Torr asked, surprised by Toby's knowledge on cooking.

"I didn't. Some cakes and cookies, yes. Only in vegan version. If I'm not an actor, I could have been ended in any kitchen. A cook. Toby Regbo the mastercheff. Ramsay will be annoyed with me." Toby replied with a chuckled. Torr laughed and Addy was taken by surprise of Toby's hidden talents. She felt relieved he didn't get upset.

"You must teach me, Toby. I love anything related to chocolate, very much, " Addy said.

"I will, one day. But we must indulge here first because we almost arrive at this place." Toby ended their conversation.

They just arrived in front of a tall building with golden wall with a grandeur entrance. Addy glad Toby dressed properly with his black jacket and white shirt. He looked gorgeous. Torr was looking handsome. His girlfriend would be proud to be here.

"Shall we big brother and my Queen? Toby asked after he parked his car.

Toby escorted Addy from the car. She feels like a real Queen. Without hesitation, Addy grabbed his hand towards the place. Addy blushed under the dim light. Toby smiled. He felt so contented. In his heart.

This is a good place to start, if there is any real chance between us.

To be continued....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The love within the stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें