I'm Falling

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
- William W. Purkey

"I caught you burnin' photographsLike that could save you from your pastHistory is like gravityIt holds you down away from meYou and me, we've both got sinsI don't care about where you've beenDon't be sad and don't explainThis is where we start ag...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I caught you burnin' photographs
Like that could save you from your past
History is like gravity
It holds you down away from me
You and me, we've both got sins
I don't care about where you've been
Don't be sad and don't explain
This is where we start again
Start again"

Francis and Mary entered the hall which was gloriously decorated for the wedding reception. Flags and flowers beautifully scattered on the walls and tables. All kinds of delicious food and drinks prepared on the tables on each side. Both were greeted with petals of flowers falling from above the hall which made them startled and in awe a few seconds. The atmosphere was warm and cheerful. Everyone in celebration mood.

The music was already began in the background. Francis made a courtesy bow to Mary and she responded with a smile. Then Francis took her hand and led her to the center of their hall for the first dance as newly wed couple. They danced with grace and intimacy like they had danced before. Francis looked at his bride with full of endearment. His blue eyes locked on his beautiful bride. And Mary couldn't stop smiling and giggling. Love was clearly demonstrated between them. They loved each other very much.

"This was dancing and art coming to life, strong pointed moves didn't matter here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This was dancing and art coming to life, strong pointed moves didn't matter here. All that mattered was the person in front of you."

Toby was a bit nervous for the dance but Addy gave him reassurance before they entered the hall - like a real wedding couple - everyone was cheering them. The falling rose petals and background music by the Goo Goo Dolls did give an extra boost of joyful atmosphere. They embraced the music and in turn the music took control. They both found themselves in a different world, to the world where Francis and Mary belonged. 

Toby's heart was beating fast with the beginning of the music. Addy was in the opposite mood - she was enjoying herself with the scene. She smiled, giggled and twirled with the beat of the music. She felt she needed this as badly as she needed to breath.

The love within the stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें