Epilogue

N I A L L

"Louis! Stop!" I scold, before chuckling right after. "Sebastian is going to come in any second, you fuckface."

"Oh, loosen up Niall. If he does come in we can just say that we're testing to see how the songs sounds like." I roll my eyes in defeat.

Louis continues to stand in the recording booth, obnoxiously belting out to the entire fucking world the stupid Barbie girl song, messing around with the mics.

"Can you imagine if the mic is linked to all the radios in England? Now everyone can hear how amazing you sound."

Louis and I have been working with Metropolis Studios for almost two years now. We have been fortunate enough to have worked with singers like Shawn Mendes, Bebe Rexha, and I even saw Ed Freaking Sheeran. He's a bloody song writing genius.

Louis worked with Bebe on a song, called Back To You and it has been about a month ago since it was released. That song was and still is a fucking banger. Everyone loved it.

And that's not all. A song, that I was just playing around when I was trying to write something, is going to be sung by me. Okay, I'm lying. Not fully by me, it's in collaboration with the song writer God, Ed himself.

Can you freaking believe that?? Ed and I worked on this song, and he's giving me quite a big part in the song, since it technically is my song anyway, and he just helped me to fill in some loose gaps. And this is the only song that I'll be singing which will be broadcasted to the whole fucking world. That is crazy.

"Speaking about broadcasting," Louis starts, finally leaving the booth and back out to where I am. "When's yours and Ed's song being broadcasted?" He asks and grin widely.

"Tonight at 7. I have to go down to BBC radio with him to sing it live." I tell him.

"No fucking way." He gushes and I nod excitedly.

"I'm so nervous, to be honest." I admit and he rolls his eyes.

"Your song's great, Ni. People love Ed. You and Ed are practically the same person. People are gonna love it." He reassures.

"I'm not worried about to crowd, Lou. I'm worried about him. Do you think he will like it?" Louis features soften before giving me a gentle pat on my shoulder.

"That song is for and about him, Niall. He'll be an idiot to not like it."

Before I could answer, there's a knock on the door.

"Niall, Louis," Sebastian calls. "You guys can head home. Niall, be at the studio by 6.45 yeah? Ed will meet you there." Sebastian tells me and I nod.

Louis gives me a reassuring pat on my back. "You're gonna smash it, mate."

•••

"Baby, calm down. You're gonna be fine." Harry's soothing voice drawls out as he grasps my face between his hands and stares intently at me.

"What if my voice cracks, Harry? I can sing in front of bar when it's only like fifty people. This is the whole of fucking London, probably the whole of England and maybe even the fucking world, I'm freaking out." I state anxiously, nervously nibbling on my bottom lip.