Zac popped the question and Brittany said yes!

12 August 2017:

SPECIAL BLOG ENTRY:

I wasn't planning on a new blog entry so soon but I just had some exciting news to share.

My boyfriend (now fiancé!) Zac proposed to me today and I happily accepted!

Was I expecting it? Not really. I mean we have been together in a committed relationship for the past three years and we did have extensive history between us (refer to the previous blog entry, What's the deal with Zac?) but I can say it came as a total surprise this morning.

I won't go into the details of the proposal as that is very private but I can say it was very special and it did involve the sunrise and dropping onto one knee.

No doubt the champagne will be flowing tonight as we celebrate our engagement but I guess the message is that sometimes dreams do come true if you wish for them long enough.

FYI: I do have a future release called Brittany's Dream Wedding coming out later but this is pure fiction as this book has already been written.

Preview the excellent book cover by GreenAtlas can be found at this link.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1tm2x9HuxF

Anyway just wanted to share my happy news and thank you, the readers for your continued support and loyalty.

A new chapter of Time For Talia will be released today.

Please follow/comment/vote/message me. I love hearing from my readers.

Till next time,

Brittany xoxo