The path is happening

Hiya guys. I know in these Steven Universe books I don't change the POV often but, I kind of messed up writing it. I started one day and had to finish it the next. I put it in Stevens POV at first, but the next day I thought it was in Peridot's. So this chapter will be changing POV'S right after Stevens flashback ends. It's in a horrible spot to change the POV, but it's all I really had.  Thanks, Enjoy! ;)

Steven POV

"I'm going to go with Twilight and Garnet. Don't tell anyone. Especially Pearl." I whispered to Peridot before running off. I was about to get to the Warp pad when Amethyst called my name. It was a good thing  we were too far for Pearl to hear us, we would be dead.

"Steven," She panted. "What are you doing? Garnet said for nobody to follow." She said.

"I know, but I need to see what's taking them so long. Pearl is losing it with that Jon guy, and Peridot, well, I can't describe her. She can't move. She can't even acknowledge that we are there. I just need to get away from that kid. He is messing things up." I said. Amethyst obviously agreed. She was nodding her head and said,

"Yeah, something is up with that kid. Did you see the way he was acting when Pearl said we're the Crystal gems? He totally lost it, it looked like. And he gives me bad looks every time I look at him." She said. I frowned.

"I don't know if I'm right, but does he sound... I don't know... like a Homeworld gem to you?" I asked. Amethyst nodded. "Then I think he might just be from Homeworld." I don't trust him. Why won't he show his face? Is he nervous or... is he hiding something? I must find out! Amethyst grabbed me and we ran for the Warp pad. When we warped, we got to the barn. I saw Twilight chasing Ruby to the Warp pad. We got off and ran to Sapphire. Ruby warped and then Twilight.

"Ruby took off! She couldn't handle what the future holds again!" Sapphire said. Amethyst nodded and dragged me back to the Warp pad. We Warp followed them to the Kindergarten. We heard a scream. We ran over and saw Ruby being carried off by a corrupted gem.

"LET ME GO!! AGH!!" Ruby screamed. The corrupted gem screamed when Ruby burnt it. Twilight came running as fast as she could from behind a turn. She screamed at it, but the corrupted gem jumped really high into the air and dodged the waves of sound. The corrupted gem smashed through a wall and dissappeared down a long tunnel system. Twilight, Amethyst, and I followed it until we lost it at a forked turn. Twilight unfused and Connie said,

"We will have to split up. We need to find Ruby." And we did. We each went by ourselves on our own path.

....

I sighed. I don't think it went down this path. I looked around. Nothing but blackness. It was dark. Nothing else. Not until a bright flash of light blinded me. I looked ahead as best as I could, but it hurt my eyes because I wasn't used to the light. The light dissappeared. I looked ahead and saw something circular on the ground. It was like a... Warp pad?! I thought that most of them were broken! Homeworld must have fixed this one! I got on it and warped to where the corrupted gem warped. The... barn? Oh, No... I have to find Sapphire! This is where she was last! I heard a loud scream in the distance. I followed it. I heard the Warp pad behind me activate. There was Pearl and Peridot. Peridot ran up to me, Pearl not far behind her.

"Where's Garnet?" Pearl asked looking around.

"Yeah, and Amethyst?" Peridot asked.

"We split up looking for Ruby. Ruby was taken by a corrupted gem and Sapphire is missing." I quickly told them. "Where's Jon?" I asked. Pearl looked at Peridot and back to me, then said,

"He dissappeared. We don't even know which way he went." Peridot nodded in agreement. Now I know this kid is hiding something. Something bad.

We followed the last place I heard the scream. It was at the temple. Sapphire must have run there when the corrupted gem caught her. Then they must have used the temple Warp pad. We warped to the place they warped and ended up at the Galaxy Warp. I never want to go here because of what happened last time.

*Flashback*

I used the Galaxy Warp. Amethyst and Peridot followed me.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled to Amethyst. She ignored me. "Then I hope you can bubble yourself." I said. I don't know why I said it. They are full gems. They don't need oxygen. I do. I bubbled myself before the blackness fully reached me. The Warp pad glow dissappeared. We sat for hours. Then Amethyst finally decided to float towards the moon. We were pretty close. I should have warped really far away from any of this stuff.

*Flashback Ends*

Peridot POV

We got on the Galaxy Warp. We followed them. It obviously leads to Homeworld. Should have known. Pearl decided to split up and search. She said we can't be here long. So, me and Steven went on our own. We walked around in a dark hallway until, Steven said,

"I'm going ahead. You stay here. I'll be right back. I promise." Then, he walked up the long hallway-like room. Then... I heard him scream. "LET GO!! PERIDOT, RUN!! THEY'VE GOT ME!! GO TO PEARL!!" His voice dissappeared as he was taken down a long hallway. I ran back the way we came. Then I remembered something.
"I promise." Steven would say. Oh, no. His dreams... they never really ended... he knew this would happen. I ran as fast as I could until I finally found Pearl. Only, she was in her gem. She retreated. Why? Was she attacked? I turned around and screamed. Jasper stood there, a gem destabilizer in hand with her helmet on. She smirked and stabbed me.