chapter twenty five!

once again a bad chapter

---

(BITE, troye sivan.)

tyler (she/them)

"so... uh, crappy weather we're having." she speaks up, soon a group of boys she knows from school walk past, giving the pair suspicious looks. joshua ignores the comment, brining his hands together and scratching them anxiously, leaving deep dark red marks.
"h-hey, josh-" the tallest takes his cold, pale, shaky hand, making the other jump a little "-you can't do that, remember? i know it's hard but you're gonna hurt yourself. u-use your sleeve to tug on, or s-something." the blue haired nods understandably, biting his lip.
tyler realises she still has his hand, and links them together. "d-does this help? it probably d-doesn't. s-sorry." she drops her friends hand, shaking her head. she was stupid. what was that?

josh nods, taking back her hand, gripping tylers hand harder. he pulls his phone out of his other pocket and begins to type.

just talk and i'll try my best.
the brunet just nods understandably, thinking of a topic to begin with.

"s-so why'd you wanna come here?"

she looks down to see her friend typing. his hands were trembling.

brendon's idea. it's not bad thou.gh

tyler starts to caress josh's shaking hand a little more. a tear traces down his face.
"listen, josh, i'm sorry but i can't just sit there and watch you suffer like this."

josh rolls his eyes.

i'll leave then
and surprisingly, he does.

he unlocks their hands, stands up and walks back
the way they came.

well, fuck.