chapter five!

it was if he watched tyler that whole lesson. it didn't even feel weird, which was the worst part.

the small boy didn't know josh was watching him, of course, because he was too busy drawing.

joshua couldn't imagine him talking to tyler in any way, at any time soon, which give him a sinking feeling in his stomach. if he was normal maybe he could talk to the boy he loved.

why did he need to be like this?

making him jump, the end-of-the-school-day bell sounds, as he cowardly sinks into his chair. he despised it when that bell rung. especially at the end of the day or for lunch. everyone just seemed a lot more energetic and crowding, making anxiety shiver up his spine.

but this process had became a daily thing, and although he never got used to it, everyone else got used to his emotional and mental absences in those times.

"hey, tyler! what's in there, what are you drawing?" a loud masculine voice yells from the desk before joshua. tyler started to shake, the petite boy looking like he was going to cry. josh could give a bit of sympathy towards him, anyway, as dallon himself was a very intimidating, josh felt the same way around him, too. he doesn't doubt he'd have the same reaction when put on that much pressure.

heck, he'd probably be worse.

"n-nothing..." his voice cracks, making the blue haired pity him a little, until the brunet throws his open bag over his shoulder and runs out of the classroom and out into the hallway out of sight.

dallon sighs in humour. "that queer is insane." he rolls his eyes, grabbing his bag and throwing it over his shoulder, beginning to walk out of the classroom.

"dallon, you're pansexual. anyway, how would them being queer effect you? they might not even be." brendon stands up. joshua couldn't even focus on a single thought, there was so many at this point. being sat in a corner between them, his breath held.

dallon scoffs. "look at him," he runs his pale hands through his jelled hair. "he's hardly a 'boy'."

bursting with anger, hate and nerves josh gets up from his seat, pushing past dallon catching his breath as he makes his way out of the classroom. he was relived. he didn't like that at all.

they must think that i'm insane, too.

inhaling for three and exhaling for four seconds repeatedly out of the heated school building, he's welcomed by crashing thunder and already dripping wet hair. an "agh" escapes his lips as he pulls his hood over his head, tripping slightly over an object on the floor.

he looks down in curiosity.

there, an open book, and a very detailed pencil drawing of himself sucking a lollipop very seductively. with green hair too, though.

he picks up the soaking dripping art book, the pages soft they could break just by negligence. even though his hands were shaking uncontrollably he could just make out that signed in the right had corner was a small signature:

tyler joseph.

he swallows the lump in his throat, stuffing it carefully into his bag, before zipping it closed shielding its contents from the outside.

he sighs.

what was tyler joseph up to?