Hunk X Reader (Modern!AU)

Start from the beginning

"Mrs. Gunderson. She wants us to reconsider." You sighed. Hunk wrapped his arm around your waist.

"And?"

"I still don't want to do it." You poured and Hunk laughed.

"Fine by me. I have to get back to cooking. M'kay?" You nodded and gave him a quick kiss and he ran to the kitchen. You stared at the bills for a little longer, when you heard the bell on the door ring. "Hi, let me show you to your table."

~Four Days Later(Sunday)~

"Hello? Is this Mr. McClain?"

"Yes, I assume you're (Y/N) (L/N)? Have you decided you'd like to do the show?"

"Yes."

"Then meet us at the studio tomorrow morning. You know you'll only be seeing your boyfriend once a day for the next five days?"

"I'm aware. I'm willing to give up that time with him."

"Alright, see you tomorrow."

You ended the call and walked back into your bedroom, Hunk was still snoring away and you smiled weakly before crawling into bed next to him. You kissed his forehead, "goodnight, Hunk."

~The Moment You Got Home After The Show~

You stormed into the kitchen to find Hunk already there, he turned and growled at you. "I don't know why you're so upset with me! I did this for us, Hunk. The restaurant was going to close if we didn't get the money. I did this for you!"

"Yeah, we didn't have to do this to save the restaurant. I could made extra money!"

"Doing what? Washing cars? I don't think so! We have enough money now, and if anyone should be mad it's me! You stole all my recipes during the show."

"Our recipes!"

"Last I checked they were made by me, before I met you!" You snapped. "We've been together for three years, made the restaurant two years before we got together, lived in the same house for the last two years. We built this place by ourselves! We've been through a lot, especially me! I have to manage everything that's not in the kitchen! Don't you think that's a little unfair to me!?"

"I can't believe you'd pull a card like that on me! I do just as much as you do around here. I probably do twice as much!"

"I hate you!" You screamed throwing a plate across the room. It hit the wall just a few inches from his head, and shattered.

"Well I hate you, too!" He threw a pan at you and you managed to get out of the way before it hit the wall with such force if put a dent in the wall and clattered to the floor.

"I don't know why you're like this!" You hissed, yanking on your hair. "You were so nice when I first met you! What changed?"

"It was this stupid competition, that you thought was a good idea! None if this ever would have happened if you hadn't signed us both up! Without my consent might I add! I knew this would happen." He growled. You screamed in frustration.

"I thought this could be a way for us to bond, Hunk! It's your fault too! With all this... crap about needing to be the best chef or whatever!" You sighed and held your head in your hands, forcing yourself not to cry.

"Well, maybe I have dreams! Am I not allowed to follow them!?"

"You know you're just like everybody else! I thought you were different... I'm leaving." You grabbed your bag and walked out of the house, leaving everything you'd established over the last two years behind.

"But... I love you..."

~A Few Hours Later~

You parked in the driveway of your best friends house and got out, and jogged up to the door. "Keith!" You yelled, practically pounding on the door.

The door swung open and a tired looking Keith appeared. "(Y/N)? Do you know what time it is? What are you doing here?"

"I need to blow off some steam, and maybe a place to stay."

"Come in, we can go spar out back." He lead you though the house to the backyard where most of the sparring happened.

Keith shook his head and held up his fists. "Ready?"

You threw your bag a few feet away, and squared up. "Ready."

You charged Keith and swung at him, and he just managed to dodge. He kicked one of your legs out from under you, but you kept your footing. You turned to him and kicked his side and he groaned, and started to wake up a bit more. You threw several punches towards his face, and he blocked.

"C'mon, Keith. Give me something to work with!" He threw a punch and his your stomach and you laughed at the pain. You kicked at him, but he caught your leg. You threw a punch at his head, and he caught your fist and twisted your wrist. You used your other hand to punch him across the jaw.

He dropped your arm and leg and you moved a few steps back. He looked up and charged you and kicked at your legs, you jumped back and stopped paying attention long enough for Keith to punch you in the eye. You fell back and laughed again. This pain felt like a tickle compared to the pain from Hunk.

Keith held a hand out to you and you took it. "Let's get some ice on that."

You two walked inside and Keith tossed you a small bag of ice and your pressed it against your eyes. "Ug! It's cold, like my heart."

"Tch," Keith laughed, blowing some hair from his face. The doorbell rang and you and Keith locked eyes. "It's him isn't it?"

"Probably. I'll get it." You placed the ice on the table and walked to the door, swinging it open. "What do you want?"

"What happened to your eye?"

"What do you want?"

"(Y/N), please come home. I'm sorry for what I said-"

"Sorry's not going to fix what happened."

"Please, just let me do something, anything!"

"If you want to do something, give me time."

"But-"

"I don't want to hear you talk anymore." You closed the door and felt your lip quiver. Out of the corner of your eyes you saw, Keith sighed.

"I'll get the ice cream." You sat on his couch and curled up. A few moments later he handed you a bowl of ice cream.

"Thanks."

"No problem... do you think you.l ever forgive him?"

"No. I don't think I can ever forgive him."