anouncing my tour

EmmasPOV
Its been 3 weeks scince i left again with out telling my family. They have been calling me non stop. Im going on good morning america to anounce my up coming tour. Im so excited. Im jist happy that i dont have to deal with any drama frok school. I got a text yesturday from Nick saying he was sorry i told him that its going to take alot more than sorry to fix everything. I started a group chat with everyone.

Group chat

Emma- hey guys i know ur worried but im fine trust me. Im going back to singing and well im going on tour in 3 mounths. Im going to be on good morning america today. To explaine everything. I love u and i will give all of u back stage passes and free access to anything u want while im performing. Anyway love u see u in my first state Ohio.

Shawn- u have to stop running off but ok we will watch u and We Will See U In Ohio young lady so we can all talk and love u to.

Maya- i cant wait to see u love u too. And have a good talk show.

And the convo went so on and so on.

Anyway i just got done with my hair and make up now im getting dressed.

My makeup

My hair

My outfit

My outfit

On tv

Lady-" hello everyone im Noel Simmions and today im here with the famous 15 year old teen Emma hunter. Hi Emma how r u.

Emma-"  hi im good."

Noel-" thats good now i want to talk about why u quit and now ur back what happend."

Emma-" well school was starting up again and i was bullied alot in school. I was going threw depresstion and i was not ready to go back but now i am and this just helps me realve the stress and get my emotions out."

Noel-" aw im sorry. I just have to say that ur outfit hair and makeup look great."

Emma-" aw thank u its just my normal clothes."

Noel-" hahahaha ok well so ur going on tour in 3 mounths hows that going."

Emma-" its going great alot of hard work and practice and the first state is in Ohio and my family and friends are going to be with me and its going to be alot of fun."

Noel-" thats cool anyway so do u have any suprises on ur tour."

Emma-" yes there will be but im going say is that somone that im close to is going to sing with me and is going to sing a song that they wrote."

Noel-" ooo sounds like fun. So if u have anything u would want to say to ur fans or family or friends what would it be."

Emma-" it would be that im so thankful for all the support and love that u guys give me and there the reanson why im doing this cause i jist want to give them hope and that if u have a dream of something like dancing or acting u can go for it no matter what anybody says u can do it and u can always reach ur goal and no on can stand in ur way."

Noel-" aw thats sweet. Ok well we will be right back with Emma singing her new song Fetish ft Guccie mane

Noel-" thank u so much Emma for that wounderful performance u where great and thank u Guccie u where awesome to. Everybody u can listen to her new song on itunes and spotify and u can see here anywhere on her tour and thank emma so much for coming have a good day every one."

After the show i went to my tour bus cause thats where we wanted to stay unitl we go on tour i everybody said that my performance was great and farkle asked if it was about nick but i didnt answer him. Now im going to sleep night.