Telling everyone

KatyPOV
I want to add a new addotion to the family. So i want to talk to every one and get their opinion.

      At Topangas with everyone their.

Katy-" hey thank u for coming here nkw Shawn and i already talked about this and we agree to it."

Maya-" just tell us mom."

Katy-" we want to adopt a teenage girl."

Maya-" finaly i will get a sister my age."

Everyone-" thats great where so happy for u."

Mr.Matthews-" well looks like we are going to have another addition to the gang."

Riley-" YYYAAAYYY i new person to make friends with."

Maya-" whats her name. And how old is she."

Katy-" her name is Emma and shes 15."

Maya-" when do we get to meet her."

Katy-" well  we get her on monday."

Maya-" so in 3 days."

Shawn-" yes."

Riley-"whos picking her up."

Katy-"i am and u guys will meet her when u get home from school u can come to our house and meet her."

Maya-" ok cool."

At the orphanage with Emma

EmmaPOV
I heard about me getting adopted by the hunters i think thats there last name. Anyway im in my room thinking if their nice and keep me or if they are just going to beat me. Oh wait i forgot to tell u my story well grab some tissues its a sad one. Anyway ever scince i was young my dad would beat me and he killed my mom and sisters infront of me. He killed them cause i was talking back to him cause his friend wanted to rape me and when he killed them i blacked out and woke up in my room next to his friend naked. One day when i was walking home from school he was mad cause i got home 1 minute late so he beat me i had fractured ribs and a bulet to my side and a i still have the bruses cause it wasnt that long ago i have only been here 2 mounths  oh and i have a scar on my leg, back , chest and stomach all cause of him and well im guessing the neigbor called the cops cause they kick down the door and now im hear.
I hope the Hunters like me and i hope nothing bad happends oh yea my dad got arrested and hes in jail for 30 years but i think he should have gotten life but 30 years is fine anyway heres some stuff i like to do i like to draw, sing, and dance. Anyway im getting sleepy so night yall.