meeting everyone

EmmasPOV
After the tour of the house my new mom made me a sandwhich. I ate half of it and went upstairs to my room. I put my clothes away and i put my picture of my sisters on the desk along with the picture of my dog, mom, and photo of me and my irish twin sister and me and her boyfriend. I miss her so much i wish she was here with me. I went to my secret box of memories of me and my sister i put on my necklace that she gave me and i put on my moms wedding ring and grabed my sketch book. I sat at my desk and drew my family except for my dad.
Katy-" Emma can u come down here i want u to meet some people."

I came down stairs and saw alot of people dang this family is huge.

Katy-" Emma this is my husband shawn our kids Maya, Noah, hope and the baby girl is Anna. These are ur brother and sisters. And this is topanga and her husband cory and this is their daughter riley and their son auggie. And these are maya, and rileys friends Lucas, Farkle, Zay, Izzy, and Nick."

I just smiled and waved and than that riley girl squealed and ran up to me and hugged me she has a tight grip.

Emma-" Cant breath."

Riley-" sorry anyway can she be apart of the group."

L-F-Z-M-I-N-" sure."

Shawn-" hi Emma its finally nice to see u."

I got alittle scared i smiled.

I turned around and walk back upstairs into my room with out a word.

I went to my room and sat down at the desk looked at the picture of my sister and i cried. I miss her so much.

MayasPOV
My new sister left to her room.

Maya-" can i go talk to her."

Katy-" sure shes ur new sister riley izzy why dont u go with her make her feel welcome."

Girls-" ok."

We head uo stairs to her room i can here her crying so i knock on the door.

Emma-" who is it."

Maya-" its maya, riley, and izzy."

Emma-" come in."

We came in and she had tears in her eyes.

Maya-" whats wrong."

EmmasPOV
I dont know if i should tell them. But i feel like i can trust them.

Emma-" i miss my sister."

Maya-" what happend to ur sister."

Emma-" can u close the door and i can tell u my story."

She closed the door and i opened up my heart and told them everything.

Emma-" yea thats what happend and i feel like my dad didnt kill my sister i feel like shes still out there. This is her."

Riley-" how do u know if shes still alive."

Emma-" i have a feeling and i feel like shes still out there."

Riley-" how will u find her."

Emma-" easy i know i shouldnt be doing this but im going to the jail where my dad is held and ask him."

Maya-" u cant do that are u crazy he could do something."

Emma-" relax im calling my lawyer tomorrow and tell her what i want to do."

Maya-" i have to tell mom and dad."

Emma-" no dont tell mom and dad please."

Maya-" ok fine ur right im not u are."

Emma-" what."

Maya-" u have till tomorrow afternoon to tell them."

Emma-" ugh ok fine."

We ate dinner and we went to bed.

A/n
How do u think Shawn and Katy are going to handle the news.
Will Emma tell them.
What would happend.
Read the next chapter to find out.
Vote and yea hope u enjoy.