6 mounths later

EmmasPOV
So its been 6 mounths im fully recovord. But alot has changed Rachle  is now friends with Missy and her click Nick is the schools Biggest Ass and fuckboi. I told nick that i didnt want to get hurt agian and he got all mad at me and now him a rachle are going out. As for everyone we are all good friends. As for me im studying alot more and lets say that im a nerd but not really. Rachle and her new friends bully me and same with nick.

I want to go back to singing again but im not sure. Anyway today i woke up and i got ready for school.

 Anyway today i woke up and i got ready for school

Once i was done getting ready. Maya and i drove to school togther.

Maya-" hey u ok."

Emma-" no i just cant believe rachle and nick and i dont want to get bullied by them."

Maya-" hey its ok i got ur back."

Emma-" thanks Maya."

Maya-" no problem."

Maya went over to the gang and i just walked into school hoping i miss the rude ass bitches.

As open my locker but it shut in my face. I turn around to see missy and her click and nick and his click.

Emma-" what now."

Missy-" oh u dont talk we do."

Rachle-" i guess ur still jelous arent u."

Emma-" ok thats it. What did i ever do to u. Rachle u where my best friend this isnt u. And no im not jelous ur boyfirend here is the biggest fuckboi of all he just cant deal with the fact that i said no cause i dont want to get hurt again. Like really karma is a bitch and i cant wait till it slaps u in the face. U guys really need to get ur act together ur not 5 ur 16 and 17 years old grow up and all of u get ur head out of ur ass its not a hat and go fuck urslefs cause all of u are jelous abd u know what ur not going to see me anymore cause im out of here."

Than all of a sudden i was slapped in the face. I look up to see that rachle slaped me.

Emma-" bye bitches."

With that i ran past the crowd of people and i ran home and called my manager to tell her that i want to come back. She said yes