getting adopted

EmmasPOV
So today is monday and im getting ready to leave this hell hole.

Lady-" Emma come mrs. Hunter is waiting for u."

I nod my head and walk out with her and once we get to the front desk i see a pretty blonde lady and shes smiling i can tell that she is nice by her personality.

KatyPOV
I read over Emmas history and damn i feel so bad for her when she came down she looks beautiful whk could ever want to hurt her. I found out that she dosent talk much but thats ok im sure she will soon.

EmmasPOV

Lady-" Well Emma this is mrs. Hunter and she is the one adopting u. Good luck and remeber u are a strong girl ok no one can change that."

I give her a small smile and hug her goodbye she has helped me but i still feel like a broken and i will always be broken.

I walk out with mrs. Hunter and we get in the car im still recovoring from those surgerys. But its life whatever.
I found out her name is katy cause i saw her work id.

Katy-" so we are going shopping and than home and i will show u the house and than we can eat, than around 2 or 3 my family is coming home and u can meet them oh and sunday is church and dinner is at 6 every night. Tonight we are having chicken alfrado."

Emma-"ok." I said in a low wisper but made sure she can here me.

I have never been to church before.

We go shopping for about 2 hours and than we get home. And she shows me the house.