sneaking out.

EmmasPOV
I have school tomorrow but im not going. I know that i pored my heart out to maya, riley, and izzy but they dont need to know. I decided that it was best for me to not talk to anyone about my past cause its not a topic i want to talk about so now im keeping to my self and not speaking to anyone. I got out of bed and took a shower and changed into this

Maya offerd me a ride to school but i told her i would walk and she told me that if i didnt tell mr and mrs

Maya offerd me a ride to school but i told her i would walk and she told me that if i didnt tell mr and mrs. Hunter what i was doing that she will tell them her self i said ok i will. But no.
I called the jail unit to tell them that im coming in to see my father and they said ok.

I finally made it there that was a long 15 minuet walk but its worth it cause i need answers.

****  at JQAH ****

MayasPOV
As the gang and u walk up to school. I know that Emma will get here late cause its a 5 min walk and the gang and i all have the same classes so dose Emma. So we will see her during our first period which is art.

20 mins later

Its 20 mins into class and Emmas not here damn her. I should have known that she was going to see her dad. When i get to mr. Matthews class im going to tell him. I mean is she crazy if i had a father like that i wouldnt want to see him. And that jail is not good at all their staff will let anyone in and many perisoners have escaped but they always get caught and brought to another jail unit.

RRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGG

YES theres the bell. I told everyone what Emma was up to on the way to Matthews class. Once we where there i told him what was going on so the gang and i left and Matthews came with us he was calling katy and shawn while we where on our way there.

EmmasPOV

I walk in and told them why i was there and who i need to see and to have our own room to talk in and that he dosent need hand culfs on. I know ur like why would u do that well because i can so.

Im sitting waiting for him. The door opens and therw he is my dad. Once they let him free he sat down across from me. I told the officer to not let anyone in here and they said ok and left and locked the door so no one could get in. ( her dads name is Mark and the rapist name is Paul.)

Mark-" Hi Emma."

Emma-" hi dad."

Mark-" how are u."

Emma-" not to good i still have the bruses on me. And i have a question for u."

Mark-" shut it and whats ur question."

Emma-" is Becca still alive."

Mark-" yes she is i dont know where she is but shes luckly she got away or i would have killed her too."

Emma-" ur an ass dont talk about my sister like that."

Mark-" shut up slut im ur father."

He slaped me across the face i landed on the ground and he stood over me and grabed my hair and pushed me up against the wall.

Emma-" ur no father of mine."

Mark-" i guess u didnt learn ur lession when i beat u and when i told Paul to rape u."

Emma-" he cant hurt me hes locked up."

Mark-" hahaha no hes not he got out last night."

And with that he threw me on the table and grabed the chair and hit me across the stomach with it.

Emma-" AAAAAHHHHHHHH. HELP."

No one came.

Mark-" shut up no one can save u now."  

He grabed my collar of my shirt and threw me on the floor and he hit me with the chair again and on my back than he came on top of me a punch me in the face and he started choking me than the door busted down with Shawn and Mr. Matthews and my family and mayas friends.

Shawn took him off of me and katy grabed me and pulled me out side. Shawn took him to his friends car cause he was a police officer.

Katy-" Emma are u ok."

I was going to say something than my dad got out of the hand cuffs and came over to me pushed katy out of the way and has the officers gun in his hand. We are in the parking lot and eveyone is in fear. Shawns friend called for back up and they came. Mark had the gun held to my head. The officers had their guns out and traping us in a circle.

Officer-" PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW."

Mark-" NO. Shes my kid i can do what i want with her. Shes nothing shes just a wast of space."

Emma-" please put it down."

I had enough energy to fight him.
I stompt on his foot and grabed the gun out his hand and tossed it to the officer and he came on top of me agian and started beating me the officer got on top of us and took mark off me and i got up and ran to katy and started crying.

Katy-"Emma its ok. Hes not going to hurt u."

I felt dizzy and the next thing i know everything went black.