seeing everyone again

EmmasPOV
So i have my concert in new york. I cant believe im going back to new york its been a long time. Evan and i broke up cause i found out he was cheating on me. So now im back in new york. My sister quit cause she wants to start a family with Danny. Thats ok im now in new york. I sang Why, thumbs, shadow, space, no words, and run and hide. Im now on my way home im taking a break from tour and im going back on tour buring the summer. Im now pulling up into the drive way of my old home to suprise every body. I saw everyones cat their so i snuck around back i was wearing this

 I saw everyones cat their so i snuck around back i was wearing this

As i walked inside i heard my dad yelling at the TV. He was watching foot ball. Everyone was sitting on the couch and i mean everyone my friends where their.

Maya pause the TV

Maya-" hey mom when do u think Emma will come back from her tour i miss her."

Katy-" i dont know but i hope its soon."

Emma-" well hiw soon do u want me to be back."  I said as i walked in the living room.

Rachle-" OMG."

Maya-" AAAAHHHH EMMA."

They all ran and gave me a hug and we sat down on the couch while i explained everything. Once i was done exlpaineing everything rachle asked me a question.

Rachle-" hey Emma r we still friends and dont worry about me and nick we arent together."

Emma-" that depends do u still have my friend ship ring. And hey i think i will take a break from dating after everything that happend with Evan."

She hands me my friend ship ring and i put it back on and we hug.

Riley-" ok so Emma how was ur tour."

Emma-" its good im taking a break and going back in the summer. So Maya how would u like to go on tour with me."

Maya-" really omg yes yes yes."

Emma-" good. I need a voice like urs."

Izzy-" saw u on the Ellan show u where great. Ur voice is amazing."

Emma-" aww thanks."

Topanga-" hey Emma im throwing a party for a get together do mind singing."

Emma-" sure."

Katy-" whats with all thw cameras."

Emma-" and thats the worst part of being famous the paparaize never gos away. Hang on."

I opend the front porch door and my friends and family followed me.

Camera man-" EMMA EMMA OVER HERE. who are these people."

Emma-" they are my family now go away before i call the cops."

Cm-" what happend with u and Evan."

Emma-" none of ur damn bussiness now leave."

They left and we went back inside to talk. Shawn orderd take out and we ate talked maya and i sang too young and now im heading uostairs to sleep i go back to school on Wensday. Anyway im tired night peoples.