Chapter 7 A World Within The Mind

Start from the beginning

As your eyes opened slowly looking around the room you just couldn't muster up the strength to sit up. Everything was so foggy but you swear just before you opened your eyes you felt someone softly touching your face.

Your mouth twisted into a frown, all as you sat up at last looking around your room. Nothing was out of the ordinary. What time was it? You turned to look at your nightstand seeing your phone laying against it buzzing while playing a melody in hopes of waking you up.

You wanted to recall that dream. Or was it a nightmare? What ever it was, you wanted to recall just what it was about. It felt so important, so real. You held your face in your hands trying to think.

Why can't you remember it? Didn't it just happen? You could just faintly see, just faintly make out images. But they're so foggy. A little boy? No? Uh, a bear! There was a stuffed bear!

You groaned rubbing your hands down your face in defeat. You can't remember! Why can't you remember? Your heart was beating like it does after a nightmare but there was nothing to be afraid of.

Sucking in a breath you reached for your phone laying back down in bed with the blankets loosely covering your body as you stopped the alarm and looked at the time. 10 pm.

Guess I should get something to eat and try and get ready for work.

You huffed in thought wanting to look through social media. But you knew better even if the thought was tempting. (But what feels like 5 minutes of just browsing through post ends up being 2 hours and well you don't want to be late for work.)

Tossing your phone to the other side of your bed you laid there for a few more moments gazing up at the ceiling with an arm draped over your head, but not quite covering your eyes.

You wished you remembered what ever that dream was. It seemed so important and even though the concept of what you found out last night was still so strange and weird and new to you, if they were who they say they are you wanted to help them. You want to...save them.

But that's silly, you save them? How could you do that? You're just one person. Turning on your side shuddering at the cold you sucked in a breath forcing your self to get up. Well there's no point in trying to prolong getting ready. You might as well get up now.

Sitting up after tossing the blanket off you, you stretched in place before marching towards where you kept your uniform. Though all the while still wondering just what you dreamt about.
         _______________
(ATTENTION: This is not the end of the chapter! From this point on to the end of the book, you will get the option of which story route you would like to go for either the boys or Chica. Each route will be labeled with the name of your chosen character in bold font so keep an eye out for them in the next chapters! Underneath is a Goldie x reader I strongly recommend you read this one as it's important to the plot. Happy reading!)

        Goldie
It's funny, you'd think unlike the others the ability to move when ever you wanted was a blessing. That he didn't have to stand there and preform in his animatronic form for the girls and boys everyday. But it was anything but a blessing. No one knew, knew the darkness goldie carried within his heart.

He was jealous, so envious of the main three who stood on stage preforming for the children. It's just not fair, it's just not. At least they could be seen no matter what in the day, but he had to stay hidden in the shadows just watching.

Goldie was standing in a far corner away from the stage, hoping no one saw his white pupils illuminating the darkness around him. But even if they did people were always so quick to dismiss the truth that something really was there rather than admit there's more to this world than just on a physical level.