Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Foxy)

It felt too quite. Aside from the sound of the road against the wheels no one made a noise. Though what did foxy expect his friend to do? Your body laid limp in his arms, slow and shallow breaths parting from your cracked lips stained in dried blood.

Was this it? Was he really about to do the unthinkable to save you? Foxy knew he wanted you to live, but was this cost worth it? His head hung low, his heart clenched inside his chest. Almost as if someone had gripped it tightly in their hand yanking it from the vital cords that clung to it.

He was growing angry with himself. A feeling he couldn't stop no matter how badly he may have wanted to. His fingers brushed the stray hairs away from your face, ember eyes gazing upon your form cautiously observing the final breaths that parted from your lips.

The car took a tight turn, causing foxy to brace as he held you close. You don't have much time left. Looking up and out the window foxy observed the quickly fading buildings. Not much more to go.

The car took one final turn, swerving harshly into the empty parking lot of the pizzeria. Not bothering for a perfect parking job. Foxy didn't want to wait anymore, moving to hold you firmly in his arms ready for the trunk to pop open.

The others all clamored out, rushing towards the back to let the two of you out now. And as the door slid up foxy leapt out dashing towards the glass doors that kept him from the inside.

"Foxy!" Everyone gasped in shock, rushing towards him as desperation now took its hold.

"The Lass!-" he cried turning his head ears twitching impatiently upon the top of his head. Quickly he looked back towards the glass gasping about the door.

"Foxy wait just a moment!" Freddy was rushing towards him, and foxy knew that he was trying to calm him down. But there was no time. You're dying.

With out a second thought foxy slammed his foot into the door, kicking it open with the heel of his boot not bothering to stay after the garbled angry shout that came from Vincent. Foxy ran, dashing inside the main show room looking around in a hurry as if he was deciding where was the best place to go.

Parts and Services.

His eyes scanned the italicized label, feeling himself now running towards the room where it began for him. Pushing the metal door open, foxy peeked around looking at all the endo skeletons and heads that lined the shelves. He was quick to squeeze himself inside ignoring the shouts of his friends.

Where to lay you. He glanced, seeing if he could find a place comfortable for you to rest while he scavenged for a suit. The table in the middle of the room seemed like the best option. But as he stood there after making the decision, foxy couldn't move. His hands trembled from where they held you, his body shook, tears following quickly after.

He barred his teeth, irritated at the tears that stained his skin. Irritated that he can't stay strong. Finally the door pushed open, revealing the others as they flooded the room quick to surround the two of you.

"Foxy you can't run off like that." Freddy was the first to scold standing in the middle with the others.

"Yeah! We're in this together. You can't just take off like- like a- Chica help me out." Bonnie seemed lost for words at what to compare foxy's speed to. But Chica didn't seem like she was willing to follow Bonnie on this one. She clenched her hands together in fists gasping at the tears that ran down her face.

"We're here for you! For her! We want her to be saved just like you!" Chica gasped through her tears more. Shaking her head up towards the tallest of her friends.

Foxy's grasp loosened upon you. His ears flattened upon his head, they were right. He was so quick to race in here. So quick to do this alone, that he forgot that he's not alone. And you wouldn't want him to be alone in a time like this either.