~Chapter One~Leaving~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

I was up all night. Laxus and Sting were leaving. They was moving out to join the great Hunters in their battle. I sat up seeing myself in the mirror. I had golden blonde hair that went just below my shoulders and chestnut brown eyes. "Why do they have to go?" I whispered as father was always working. Father and I got along great when he wasn't working. I wasn't really alone. I had a white wolf named Plue. He was always by my side. I saw it was sunrise through the window as I got up changing into a white sleeveless shirt with a giant blue heart in the middle. Around the top and bottom was a golden trim. 

I had attachable blue sleeves on my forearms with golden ribbons near the top holding them in place. I had a darker blue skirt on with even darker knee high socks. To finish off I had my brown belt and boots. I headed out my room to hear my father working from here in his lab in the basement. I slowly walked to the stairs to see Plue my white wolf at the bottom of the stairs wearing his orange collar that had a pattern reminding me of a carrot. I headed down the stairs petting him. "Lets make the boys the best breakfast ever" I spoke as Plue barked in agreement.

We headed to the kitchen were I started cooking. I made four different fry ups to everyone's favorites. It wasn't long until I heard Laxus yawning behind me. I turned around smiling. "Breakfast is ready" I spoke grabbing his plate passing it to him. His half asleep look vanished as he was wide awake and excited. "Lucy you truly are gifted at cooking" he spoke taking the plate heading to the dinning table behind. "STING GET DOWN HERE OR LAXUS WILL EAT YOUR FRY UP!" I shouted loudly hearing a loud bang afterwards.

He fell out of bed again. Laxus and I both laughed as I grabbed father's food walking to his lab. He wouldn't eat with us if he was working. I knew him too well. As I got to the bottom of the stairs to the basement I saw him working on a old looking fighter plane. "Father breakfast" I spoke walking to the side placing it down as he turned his head smiling toward me. "Thank you Lucy, go spend time with your brothers" he spoke as I giggled. His dirty blonde hair messy as he had brown eyes himself.

I waved heading up the stairs to see Sting and Laxus eating at the table. Laxus's messy blonde hair blowing from the wind coming through the open window. His orange eyes looking at Sting annoyed. Sting had spiky messy hair with blue eyes as he was laughing while his mouth was filled with food. I grabbed my own plate walking to the table sitting with them eating. Laxus and Sting where promising that if I called them they would be by my side as soon as they could. I smiled as I wouldn't call them much. 

I would be a burden. They had important jobs to do. They had been trained for this. Soon as we finished eating we all helped clean up messing around while doing so. It wasn't long for my brothers to get in a fight and rush to the back garden to spar. I sighed as Plue was laying on his bed in the corner of the kitchen. I walked over filling his bowl of food as there was a knock at the door. With father working and boys sparing no one would hear it. I walked over opening the door to see a elder woman standing there. 

She had sandy blonde hair, which she ties up into a large ponytail that seem to fan out into a series of spiky tear-dropped shaped tufts of hair. Her eyes black as she was wearing a  purple turtle-neck jumper with black bottoms. "Where is Jude Ashley?" she asked as I crossed my arms. "What do you want from my father?" I asked as she stood there in shock staring toward me. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder and heard my father's chuckle. "Lucy be kind this is an old friend, go get me your brothers" he then spoke.

I sighed nodding as he moved his hand replying with a 'good girl'. He let the unknown woman in as I headed to the back garden to see Laxus beating Sting. Like normal. Laxus had never lost. "BOYS FATHER WANTS US" I snapped loudly getting them to stop their duel as look toward me. "There is a strange woman, I think she is here to take you" I soon spoke as Laxus walked over first putting his hand on my head. "We will see each other again Lucy, this is not a goodbye" he whispered smiling toward me. My eyes on his lightening bolt scar over his right eye. 

"Be safe" I whispered my eyes watering up as he hugged me. "Only if you are" he whispered as Sting walked over smiling toward me. "Don't worry sis, I won't lose to anyone but Laxus" he winked toward me getting me to giggle. Soon we headed inside behind the living room door that was slightly open. "Why are there three? In fact the third being female" the woman spoke sounding upset. "I am unsure on why, you got the boys you wanted but Lucy came along shocking me as well" we heard father reply.

This started to worry me slightly. "The boys ready to leave?" the woman asked. "Belno, what is the councils plan on Lucy?" I heard my father asked harshly not answering this Belno's question. She gave out a sigh. "Nothing you can keep her as your daughter" she answered as my father shouted for us to come inside the room. We froze slightly then went inside. Sting moving in front of me with his arms crossed. "The Dreyar and Eucliffe teens, you are to come with me to the Hunter HQ" Belno walked over as I headed next to father who was on the couch.

"Understood" Sting and Laxus answered sounding as if they was in the army. Belno looked toward me. "You be safe Miss Lucy, your brothers are in safe hands themselves" she spoke as they soon left. I being unable to say goodbye for good. I sat down next to father who sighed putting his hand on my head. "They will be fine Lucy" he whispered as I only nodded slowly. "I am going to study" I whispered as I was home schooled my by father. He was scared of me leaving the house. I never understood why. 

I took a deep breath as Plue followed me to the study.