12 | Heartbroken

Jin's House.

Jimin went towards Jungkook who was sitting on the sofa to tell him about the phone call he had with Lisa.

"Hey, Kook! Guess what." Jimin said as he smacked Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned and glared at the elder, "What?"

"Your crush, Lisa, just called me." Jimin said and crossed his arms.

"WHAT?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yeah. She asked me to help her meet someone who's been ignoring her. Also known as you." Jimin nagged. "Why are you ignoring her anyway? I thought you liked her."

"I do. But I sorta saw her with another guy – what if it was her boyfriend? Then I would be in a one-sided situation!" Jungkook whined and Jimin scrunched his nose.

"You punk. Stop jumping into conclusions and ask her first!" Jungkook earned another smack.

"Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"And since we're going to the bowling alley tomorrow, I invited Lisa to come so you two can talk! Yay!" Jimin spilled out.

"What the heck! Why would you do that?" Jungkook stood up abruptly.

"Because she asked me to help her talk to you." Jimin said in a 'duh' tone.

Jungkook whined yet again, "If you invited her then I'm not going!"

"You're not going or I'll tell Jin hyung?" Jimin taunted.

Jungkook stayed silent. 'What am I gonna do? I'm too shy to face her!'

"3..2..1.." Jimin began counting.

"Okay okay fine! Just don't tell Jin hyung!" Jungkook gave up and Jimin smiled in victory.

Bowling Alley.

"Okay. Who will go first?" Jin asked the members.

"Me! Me! Me!" Hoseok jumped up and down.

Jin gave him the spotlight and Jhope took a green bowling ball.

"Watermelon Hope!" The members cheered.

Hoseok threw the ball and it managed to knock down 8 pins.

Screams were heard. It was Hobi.

The next member to play was Jin. The members cheered him up and he sent them his signature flying kiss.

While Jungkook was sitting, he didn't notice a figure slowly approaching him.

"Jungkook." A voice called out and he turned around to see Lisa smiling slightly at him.

The other members who were beside him turned their heads towards them and looked at Lisa curiously.

Jungkook stood up and muttered a small 'I'll be right back' to the members before pulling Lisa away from them.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook awkwardly asked.

Lisa smiled, "Why didn't you talk to me?"

"I was busy." Jungkook lied.

"Busy? About what?"

"I uh, I was busy thinking about someone, yeah." Jungkook managed to tell a reason.

"Oh, It's a person? Does Jungkook has a crush?" Lisa teased.

'You.' Jungkook thought.

"Y–yes." Jungkook stuttered.

"Who?" Lisa asked Jungkook nervously, afraid that his answer might hurt her.

"Can't tell you." Jungkook answered.

He cleared his throat before continuing, "Anyways. Why are you here?"

"I came here to give you something.." Lisa said shyly but before she could give him the gift, her phone rang.

"Hold on." Lisa took her phone and answered the call.

"Hello? Oh Bamie. Why? Ah really? Don't worry, I'll be there soon. Okay okay. See ya." Lisa talked over the phone and hung up to look at Jungkook.

If only she noticed his pained expression.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh. It's BamBam." Lisa smiled.

"And why was he calling you? Is he your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked right away.

"He's–" Lisa didn't get to finish her sentence when Jungkook cut her off.

"You know what. Forget it." Jungkook said and walked away, leaving a confused Lisa alone.

Lisa stood there in shock. The harshness of his voice surprised her. It was the first time she heard Jungkook talk to her that way and it hurt her. She dropped the paper bag on the floor and ran away, heartbroken.

A/N: hellooo. before you all lecture Jungkook for not listening to Lisa, keep in mind that he is a lovesick youngster who is still confused over his real feelings, his character in this story is something like that –  a beginner.

Vote, Comment and Share! Thank you!

Peace out.