#20 Stark's break

Start from the beginning

   "So, i know you have like VIP tickets for every amusement park, but i want to take you there right now." He told you.

   "But it's close at night."

   "Exactly."

   "Oh..." You smiled, he was happy to see you so. "So how are we going to do that?"

   "I'll give you a piggyback ride. We'll swing there."

   "That sounds like a bad idea. I mean if i fall from your back then i would probably break my neck, but i'm in."

.
.
.

   Never ever ever been so scared yet happy in your life.

   You wrapped your arms around Peter's body so tight, tried not to fall down. Spider-man swing around New York City with you on his back, fortunately your hoodie was big enough to cover up your face from the people.

   You made your way to the quiet amusement park. It was dark and all the lights were turned off. Peter stopped at the front of the ferris wheel, you both looked at it.

   "It's really huge, and high." You told him, still on his back.

   "Are you afraid of high?" He asked you.

   "Not really. Why?"

   "We're going up there." He pointed at the very top, to the ferris wheel chair.

   Peter climbed his way higher and higher to the tall ferris wheel, until you two were at the top of it, he let you go off his back.

"This is amazing." You said with a big smile, looking around to the light of New York City. The cold air was so nice it filled your lungs for the first time in a while.

Sine the wheel weren't rotating, you stood up to look down at the park. Peter's heart was blooming in pink to see how impressed you were.

He took of his mask, ran his fingers through his hair while looking at you as you sat right in front of him, turned your faces to each other.

It was quite, the both of you were enjoying the moment, and didn't know for how long until it felt safe, and sad, like there're only two of you in the whole wide world, in the endless universe, that your trust in him increased enough to tell him what you never told no one.

"You know, back to before my dad became Iron-man, he used to be one hell of a playboy."

Peter listened to you willingly, he sensed your sadness.

"He slept with my mum, then completely forgot her name. But it was no one's false since it was just a one night stand, but then I existed." The cold air flew faster through both of your's hairs.