Chapter 11: Exhausted

Nineteen Days till birthday.

The last four days was wonderful to Kara. Elijah had been true to his word, and showed her around. When he wasn't taking care of his responsibilities, he was showing Kara something new to see, or do.

Biking, hiking, swimming, or star gazing, there was always something Elijah wanted to show her. If it wasn't Elijah, it was Demi stealing her away to teach her things about the pride and being a Tau female.

The only thing she wanted to see, was the bed that she shared with Elijah. She was exhausted, Kara just wanted to lie around, sleep, then maybe get up to eat.

Thinking about it, she could probably have Elijah get the food, so she didn't have to get up at all. Speaking of, Elijah was laying next to her quietly sleeping, completely naked.

Elijah said he got to hot at night to sleep with clothes on. It was very awkward for the first few nights to say the least. He must have been of tired too, with all the running around they've been doing.

Elijah made sure she met everyone that came to see Andreas for personal, or territorial disputes. Males, females, old or young, Kara was introduced to everyone.

Demi showed her how to greet the females of the pride, so they didn't think she was an enemy. Rubbing against them to combine their scents into one smell. That showed everyone they are one cohesive unit, that they are one pride.

Closing her eyes, she uses her cats hearing to listen to the nature outside. All different types of birds, singing their songs in the morning hour. The cat could hear prey feeding off the succulent grass, and got hungry.

Pushing her human back in their mind, the cat wanted to go hunting. Turning over she forgot about food, as her male was lying next to her naked.

Taking the sheet off, she takes her fill of him, heat flares as she sees his body on display. Softly touching his lips, the cat runs her hand down his throat.

Silently snarling, pissed her human hasn't claimed him yet. Sending images of swatting her, she pushes Kara back farther. In full control, the cat sits up in skin form and looks at her male all over.

Heat flares brighter, as she sees her strong male react to her mating pheromones. The lioness has no problem, waking the large male to show she is ready and willing to mate.

Leaning over, she runs her tongue along the length of his shaft. Making sure to lick the skin in the front of his big cock. Purring she takes the head in her mouth and goes down as far as she can.

A hand sliding in her hair, has the lioness looking up while still using her mouth to go up and down on her males cock. Head tilted back against the pillows with eyes closed, Elijah moans out.

"Fuck Kara you're so good." Thrusting his hips up while massaging her head, Elijah demands. "Take me deeper my little female."

Sliding her mouth down, while using her tongue to taste him, has Elijah moaning louder. "That's it relax your throat baby and let me in."

Both of his big hands come down on Kara's head, as he starts to pump his cock deeper into her throat. More heat flares out of the lioness, at his dominate display. Purring she relaxes, and lets him do what he wants to her hungry mouth. Elijah takes her mouth, how he dreams of taking her sweet wet pussy. He thrust deep, feeling her swallow around him to get him to release what her body craved.

"Oh shit baby, that's what you want? You want my come? Take it, my little female. Take it!" Elijah groans out, coming hard in Kara's hot mouth.

The lioness purrs loudly as he thrusts once, then goes deep and gives her the cream she was working so hard for. She pulls her mouth up and off his cock, licking her lips to make sure she didn't miss a single drop.