Chapter 8: Elijah

Waking up early that next morning was odd to Kara. Everything was silent, Elijah was curled up behind her still sleeping. Slowly turning to look at him, she didn't want to think he was good-looking but goodness was he ever.

Frustrated at her self, she flops over onto her back. Africa. Zambia freaking Africa, was where she was going today. She barely left the city, how was she going to deal with leaving the country.

Sighing, Kara gets up to take a shower. Grumbling about having to wear Elijah's shirts. What the heck was she going to wear to the airport, stupid males with no common sense.

"I had my family pick up clothes I ordered for you awhile ago."

Scared Kara turns around only to bump her face against Elijah's chest.

"Elijah!" She gasps turning to face him. "Wear a bell or something, goodness!" Kara said trying to calm her heart from hammering out of her chest.

He got up silent as cat and stood right front of her. "I really like how you said my name." Elijah purrs out getting closer.

They played a game of cat and mouse, Elijah herding her into the bathroom. Kara gasps again, as her back hits the cold glass door of the shower.

Caging her in with his muscular arms on each side of her head. Pushing his body against hers, she is caught with no way out.

He started kissing her shoulders, getting close but never touching his mark.

"Say my name like that again." He demands, still teasing her by not touching his spot on her neck.

"No" she moans out. Heat building, she pulls him to his mark, frustrated that he won't kiss or touch her there. Picking her up, he carries her to the sink and sets her down on the edge.

Stepping in close, he opens her thighs wide to feel his territory. Heat is radiating off her, saturating him with her irresistible smell.

"No? I don't like that word coming from your lips." Thrusting his hips into her, he pulls his shirt off her and goes for those offending lips.

"No, kiss me there please."

Smirking Elijah pulls back looking at a dazed Kara. "I will my little female. Say my name and I will give you what you want."

Kissing her lips once more, he makes his way back down to her neck skipping his mark completely. "You want me to kiss and lick this baby? I will. I will bite it, remark what's mine. Give me what I want."

"Never" she gasps out.

"Never? Fine have it your way." He laughs as he makes his way down to her breasts, hard little nipples. Licking, biting and sucking on the aching points, has Kara moaning out loud.

Wrapping her legs around the big male, to get relief from the fire raging inside her. Grinding the hottest part of her to the hardest part of him.

"Elijah" Not being able to take anymore, but at the same time needing more of him.

"Good girl, my little female." Pulling his mouth away from the hardened tips, he kisses her mark on time, then sinks his teeth in deep. The jolt of pain followed by intense blinding pleasure, has Kara's body going crazy.

Pinching, and pulling her nipples as he pushes his cock against her. Rubbing it up and down to get relief from the ache that is building. Kara grabs his head and holds him there. Grinding again the long length of him, she comes hard. Shivering, she feels the tremors slowly go down.

Relaxing against him, shaking every once in a while from the feeling of coming for the first time. Elijah leans back, to lick away the blood and to close the wound. Breathing hard, Kara sinks into the strength of Elijah's arms.