This Was

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
twiggs3075
conceptalbumhorsie
PilotOfTheStorm
2020kpool
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
radiomeddows
GinaRoseJagger
sheerbrianmayattack
BonoNirvanaBowie
__________________________________________________

Go ask Alice...

Hmm, the notion of going out of my way to seek out Alice Cooper seems so terrifying. Yeah, with that in mind, I think I'll just avoid asking anyone anything. I'm so scared though, anywhere I could turn, Alice might be there. It's terrifying!

I nervously sip down some of Tom's farm fresh milk, the glass shaking in my fingers. "Well, in that case I'll just stay in the dark."

I continued drinking my milk, and Judy came crawling in through a trap door in the ceiling, "Well, good morning, all. I've heard some talk about last nights events, and I'd just like to personally clarify what happened. Keith and Lily snuck into your cabin last night, did it, and then Lily nabbed some of your clothes when Alice stole hers."

Lily looks awkwardly at Judy and says, "Judy, why do you know that?"

"Alice told me, duh," Judy replies matter of factly.

"Then why did Alice know?" Tom asks, placing himself into the conversation.

"I don't know! Alice was waiting for the perfect moment to steak Lily's clothes or something... in all honesty, I don't know why he did that, though," Judy shrugs.

"Remember the song Arnold Lane by Pink Floyd? Maybe it's like that," Stephanie adds.

"That-that seems possible, I suppose," Tom nods.

Lily rolls her eyes and says, "Whatever. Alice can keep my things, I actually kind of like what's in Jon's wardrobe..."

I snap, "You can't just have my clothes!"

"I can't? Watch me," and she smirks at me, and I feel a little scared inside.

I sniffle, "Okay, you can have them... just don't leave me naked!"

Lily laughs and says, "Darling, no! I'm not actually stealing from you! I was just joking, okay?"

I take a deep breath and say, "Alright, if you say so... so, um, how's my breakfast coming along, by the way?"

Gina smiles kindly at me and says, "Oh, it's coming along splendid! You are in for a treat, Jonny boy!"

Sara adds, "Only a few more minutes, love."