Dance on a Volcano

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
twiggs3075
conceptalbumhorsie
PilotOfTheStorm
2020kpool
DaddyDaltrey
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
radiomeddows
GinaRoseJagger
______________________________________________________________
As the campers all get settled, Ian stands proudly on one leg on a tree stump, playing his flute. "Hot dog down, Ian," I mutter to myself. "Seriously, that guy needs a hold on himself."

"Hehe," a confident Scottish voice says from behind me, startling me to the point of jumping right up! "Don't we all need a hold on ourselves?"

I pant, "Well, good to see you, Rod Stewart."

"I was actually just coming over to ask if you would mind that I was going to having a camp of my own right next to you?" he calmly smokes a cigarette, and I still try to catch my breath.

"No, go right ahead. Who is going to be with you?" I gasp.

Rod thinks, "Let's see, my mates Ronnie, Jeff, Mick, and Mick's girl Gina." Lee comes out from their cabin, fully aware of Rod's words. "What is this about a JEFF?"

Rod replies, "Yeah, Jeff Beck, why?"

"Well, there goes all hope for this camp sight," and they just shake their head. "Too much pretentiousness."

Jimmy gets out from his cabin, "I lost all hope when we entered, Lee," she continues going around her cabin, and Jimmy nearly seems to be at the point of tears, "No bathroom! No shower! Oooooh!"

Rod and I just laugh, we can't help it. I'm starting to wonder if Camp was such a good idea though, considering people like Jimmy will constantly be disparaging. Anyhow, as Ian continues to play his flute, all of the campers begin to come out like moths to a flame. "Hello! Hello! Hello, campers!" he shouts to the crowd. "I am Ian Anderson, and I will be leading this camp with my friend, Jon!" he points to me, "Come on up here, Jon!" I stumble to the stump, and Ian continues, "We are the camp leaders. Hannah and Lily here," and he gestures to them, "Are your consulars. Finally, if you have any complaint about the quality of the food, please talk to Sara, who is in the kitchen. However, I have a very good feeling you will have absolutely nothing to complain about. Speaking of Sara and food, let's all get her together for the welcoming cupcakes!"

As if she knew her cue, Sara comes right on out, bearing trays upon trays of a variety of cupcakes, "Here you go, Ian!" She sets them down at the stump, and everyone attacks them.

"Mmm!" May says, "You did get work on these," she nods her boyfriend, David, "Don't you think so?"

David and Roger look at each other dangerously, "I think they are delicious, what do you think Roger?"

Roger stuffs his cupcake on in, "I think they are amazing! But not because Gilmour thinks so!" His girlfriend Jane holds onto his arm, "However, I know a good cupcake when I know a good cupcake!"