Long Distance Runaround

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
twiggs3075
conceptalbumhorsie
PilotOfTheStorm
2020kpool
RogersRainbowKat
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
radiomeddows
GinaRoseJagger
sheerbrianmayattack
_________________________________________________________
As the atmosphere in the room slowly calms down, Sara picks up a tray of her treasured cupcakes and begins to dispense them among all of the campers. However, just as I thought I could take a rest from it all, Lee screams, "Hey, is there a chair somewhere in this Godforsaken place for my princess of a beau?"

"Um," Ian stutters, "Wait, we may not have a chair, but we do have a stool!"

Lee screams, "You have got to be fucking around with me, man! In this whole cabin there is literally just a single stool? What kind of cabin is this?"

Hannah chuckles, "Rod Stewart's. This cabin belongs to Rod Stewart. Please air all complaints to him." I give her a little high five, as one of my counselors is actually doing her job in the way of keeping the peace... I can forgive the other as Lily is seriously just hiding under a table talking to the cookies are something.

Lee yells, "STEWART!!" They go ransacking through the cabin in search of him, but poor blondie just goes over to Elisa and squeals, "HALP ME!!"

"Donovan, help Rod," Elisa mumbles. After Donovan shakes his head, "no," Elisa rolls her eyes and says, "Hey, Winwood? Steve Winwood?" Immediately, Steve hops into action, and is able to separate Rod from Lee's tirade. Elisa looks over the situation and decides, "Man, Steve, you are really peng, much more peng than Donovan was here!" She puts her arms around his neck, and the two of them go off and start chatting it up, or perhaps more...

Kay and David share a couple cookies and say in unison, "We ship it!"

David says, "I love people being all romantic and such!"

"I bet you do," Roger mumbles, rolling his eyes.

Jane elbows his side, at which point he lets out a yelp, and she starts, "Come now, Roger! Is it that hard to be nice?"

Lee sits on the single stool, clearly still licking their wounds from the fight with Rod, or whatever the heck that was, "Roger is just a giant walking dick, can we all just settle that?"

Jane walks over to Lee, "Whoa, no we can't! You can't just call my boyfriend a giant walking dick!"

"Oh, take no personal offense, there's a lot of walking dicks in here. I mean," and they take a drink from a bottle of Jimmy Page's best friend, jack Daniels, "I mean, we've got Tony Banks here, we've got David Gilmour, ooo, and how could I forget the king of all of the dicks, Keith Emerson?"