Going For the One

Once upon a time there would have been something here called the "featuring" section. But apparently that just got silly.

R.I.P. Featuring Section.

Well, instead of that, take this picture of the guys in Yes out in the woods, much like a camping trip:

Warning: Frequent POV changes in this chapter
Also, it's kind of long... I had a lot I wanted to write, man!
_________________________
Oh well, I suppose I can handle a hiking trip alright. Come to think of it, I actually just really love being out in nature- it makes me so happy.

Judy plunks herself down at the table right beside Carl, grabbing a bit of fruit to munch on. "I'm willing to go hiking with you guys," she says blankly, "But I didn't actually bring any good shoes for hiking." She shrugs as she eats some of the fruit.

Ian comes out with some canvas, string, and other such implements strung over his shoulder. "Don't worry, my child! I shall fashion you acceptable shoes!" And within a few minutes, Ian prepares Judy a nice pair of moccasin boots:

 "Don't worry, my child! I shall fashion you acceptable shoes!" And within a few minutes, Ian prepares Judy a nice pair of moccasin boots:

(Cute, amirite?)

Judy shrugs as she puts them on. "I suppose these will do..."

Then, Ian leads everyone out of the cabin (literally everyone. No one in camp wasn't hanging out in my house.), however, Sara was still standing there in the kitchen, sighing as she looks out the window.

"What is it, love?" I say.

She shrugs, "I don't know, darling," and she continues looking out wistfully, "I get the feeling you only love me for my cupcakes, or that you actually like Chris more then me. I don't know if I can handle another boyfriend doing that to me. It's like with Bryan- he only loved me for my cupcakes." I could say she was almost about to cry- I feel absolutely terrible now!

I walk over to Sara and wrap my arms around her, "I'm so sorry, darling. Please forgive me... I only ever wanted to love you and make you happy." I sniffle a bit as pull her in tighter.

"Oh, Jonny boy," she cries, "It's fine, just keep that in mind in the future, alright?"

"Of course I will, dear."