Chapter 5

Levi unlocked the door, and I followed him inside. The room was similar to a dance studio, except for one small difference.
"I'm sorry....you have a pole dancing room in your house?" He shrugged as if it was something you would see in any other house, like a sink or a couch.

"Well. How else am I supposed to practice?" He grabs my hand and leads me to a closet to the side of the room.
"All my costumes are in here. You can pick what ever one you want. They should fit."

I'm all for looking nice and showing a little skin, but these outfits were almost non-existent. You could see EVERYTHING.

I decided to go with turquoise briefs with black leather straps winding around my legs and up across my chest.
"Okay Levi. What do you think?"
He turned around and looked me up and down and smirked.
"Why aren't you in costume?"

"Stunning as always, and my costume is a surprise. Also seeing you like this is making me re think you being up on stage in front of a bunch of horny guys who would be happy to have their way."
He walks over to me and hugs me.
"I'll just have to make sure your shoes are tied. Can't have you falling for anyone else." He pauses and steps back walking towards some speakers, hooking up his phone and playing a whole Britney Spears playlist. "Ready to start?"

"Ready when you are boss." I give him a wink and he smirks.
As nervous as I am, I'm also excited.

• • • • •

After a solid hour of practice, I can honestly say I know what death feels like. My whole body feels like jello. I grab my water bottle as Levi sits down on the floor beside me.

"You're doing good. I just want to work on a bit more of the choreography and we should be done for now." Levi has messy hair and a loose black tank top on showing off all his muscles. I lean in to give him a hug, but I start to lick and bite his neck. I can't be held responsible for my actions when my boyfriend looks like a sex god.
"Eren, I might not be able to give you detention anymore, but I can still punish you".

"Well maybe that's just what I need," I lean up to his ear and nip at him and he pushes me to the floor hovering over me.

He leans down to kiss me but pauses when his phone starts to ring.

"Hello? Yes. Yes." He sighs and agrees before hanging up the phone.
"That was The principal. Apparently he wants to speak to us."

"What could he--fuck." My memory flashes back to the underwear I never found.

"What's wrong?"

"Okay don't be mad, because this is partially your fault. Remember when we decided to have a little fun in the photocopy room? Wellllll I may or may not have forgotten my underwear, and they may or may not have my name sewn into them..." he pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a deep breath. He's the one who wanted to have fun, I told him it wasn't a good idea. But does mr. Stubborn ever listen? Nope.

"Okay. Okay. We will just say you set your gym bag down and it probably fell out or something."

"Why would I have my gym bag in the photocopy room? And how would it 'fall' into the fake plant?"

"I don't know, magic."

I decide to drop it for now. I mean they might not have found them. It could be about something else. The janitor could have thrown them out. Either way I just want to get this meeting over with.
Mostly so I can get back to my to-do-list. Top of the list; Levi.

I quickly get changed back into my clothes which consisted of dress pants, a white button down shirt, and a green tie.

Levi tosses me a helmet and we head outside. Looks like we're taking the bike. I don't mind. It's a lot of fun, and also allows me to get really close to Levi. Win win.

Win win win if I get lucky tonight.
As we pull into the school parking lot Levi parks the bike right beside the entrance and we quickly make out way to the office, Levi knocks on the doors and we are told to enter.

"Please, take a seat, we need to talk." Oh great. The four words that no one ever wants to hear. Those four words practically spell out DOOM.
"The vice principal and I are going to a board meeting, and it's expected to take up to two weeks."
He hands two folders to Levi and I.
"Levi. You've been working here for a long time now, and know how to run a class. Eren, you're a great teacher and kids like you."

"Kids like me too." Levi whispers.
I grab his hand and whisper back,
"No. No they don't."

"Anyways," he continues.
"Levi. I want you to cover as principal for these two weeks. And Eren, I want you to take over both German and French classes. I'm sure you two can handle it. That will be all." I. Hate. French.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that the only things I know in French are Bonjour and Basie- Moi. Although I've been using the latter more often...

"With all due respect, sir. I don't know any French."

"In the folder your classes are all planned out. Play movies in French and give them worksheets."

"What if they ask questions?"

"I doubt Levi's students have enough enthusiasm to ask questions. Anyways, I have a lot to get done before I leave. You start Monday, after spring break. Good luck, to both of you." I guess it could be worse. Although if it wasn't about the underwear, that means they haven't found them. But that raises the question, who has them? Oh well. I'm probably worried about nothing.

We leave the office and I look over to area smirking Levi.
"Hm. Principal. The school will finally be clean!" Jeeze. All he needs is an evil laugh. And to have a sign outside the school;
'Welcome to hell'

Hey!!! I hope this chapter was okay!!!! Lots of love! You guys should definitely check out some of my works,
A stupid kind of love
Bellamichella! Message me with any questions!!!!