Chapter 1

AN: hey guys, wanna keep this short so you can read away, but I just wanted to say I wasn't originally planning on making a sequel or bonus. But, since most of you seemed like you wanted one, and have been great readers/people in general, I've decided to give in and just do it. So....here you go!

∞ ☻ ∞ ☻ ∞ ☻

"G-Gah! Fuck, Levi!"

"Come on, Eren," Levi whispers, his warm breath tingling the side of my neck, "you don't have to hold back..."

"Levi, ah, stop. I need to finish m-making my copies!" Not being jammed against the faculty room wall, barely being able to hold in my shouts!

"The papers can wait..."

Levi, who had been physically teasing me for the past few minutes, decides to dip his hand below the waste band of my briefs and I shiver at the sudden contact.

You know what? Fuck it. There's obviously no getting out of this, so I might as well enjoy it.

Hands still clutching the worksheets I needed to copy, I wrap my arms around Levi's neck, pulling myself closer to him with a kiss.

"I'm...going to kill you if someone walks in."

"Don't worry, babe. I locked the door on my way in."

Even after being with Levi for so long, I get flustered from simple words like this. But, after hearing them, I couldn't help but...get further into things.

"F-faster." I mutter against Levi's lips. Still pushing me against the wall, his hand begins to slowly pump at my uncomfortably hard dick.

As much as I wanted to loose the little self control I had, and moan out as I pleased...I really don't think the school walls are sound proof, and had to constantly remind myself of that little fact.

One of these days I'm going to fuck up and forget.

"Ah! I-I'm close!"

"Hm. That was fast." Levi teases, nipping at the side of my neck. I glare at the shorter man.

"Thank f-fuck it was! I swear my students are going to figure u-us out. No sane adult has this many trips to the copy room."

Breathing heavy, I bite my lower lip as I reach my climax and Levi's pumping speeds up.

I groan as quietly as possible (which, sadly, wasn't that quiet) as I found my release. Levi takes a step back, sliding his hand out from my now ruined briefs.

I look down at them in dismay.

Damn, I hadn't thought about the outcomes of a surprise hand job...Ugh, now I'm going to have to go commando....

With a sigh I quickly slip them off before pulling my pants back up making, sure it's zipped.

Wouldn't want any surprise visits from my....jaeger bomb. You, know. Since it's basically a weapon of ass destruction.

Picking up my underwear I look around nervously. I really don't want to throw them away...they're my favorite pair! But I can't exactly take these with me since there's still a couple hours of school left...oh! I'll just hide it here until school's over!