2.

*edited*
~Keith's POV~

I was looking at my friend Lucy, that was being held with me. She was talking to one of her imaginary friend. I wanted to ask her who she was talking to, why I heard footsteps. I whispered from habit "hide" at her and hid quickly, but quietly in corner.

Guards led two humans. One they put in my cell. He was tall as me, I think. He had handsome face, but was full with rage. I think he had blue eyes and tan skin. He had on a white and blue armour, that was in a really bad shape, but he looked like he was fine.

The other one was thrown into Lucy's cell. He was slightly higher that the one in my cell. His hair was black with white bangs, that were going in his eyes. He looked angry, but was hiding it.

Guy at my cell started punching furiously the bars. I didn't know what the others were doing, because I only looked at them sometimes, so I wouldn't be caught, because my purple eyes were glowing.

~time skip~

The guy in my cell went silent after panic. When I was drifting to sleep he talked. "... Shiro?" uh huh... so the guy's name that is in Lucy's cell is Shiro...

"Yes?"

"Who was talking here when we were being dragged here? No-one is here other that us..."

Oh shit.... Was the only thing I could think of, but I knew that I need sometthing say or do something to let them know.... And not waiting for them to find out...

I took a deep breath and the only thing I could say was "Have you calmed down?" I fucked up. They flinched and looked at the corner.

~Lance's POV~

"Have you calmed down?" I felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked at the corner where I heard the voice.

Two white eyes with  appeared slowly with cat-like purple irises. GalraThose eyes slowly went up and a galra teenage-like boy appeared. He had purple skin and black hair. Two fluffy cat ears on his head were tightly at his head and he looked scared. Wait what?

Shiro wasn't thinking much and almost immediately yelled "Lance kill it!!!"

"You know... That is nothing more but rude." he said narrowing his eyes. Shiro looked at him in hatred. "Is it normal that you meet someone and the first thing you say is call them 'it'? I'm someone too! Not an object! God, this makes me angry."

"You still are a gal-- hmmph!!?" Shiro was disturbed by a hand on his mouth.

~Lucy's POV~

I jumped off the ceiling and put my hand on the mouth of the man called 'Shiro' to stop him from talking.

He looked at me after a couple of seconds and almost yelled, but I interrupted him again "We don't want kitten to scold you here don't you. He can scold on and on for an hour... Literally. It happened to me once..." I rubbed my arm with my words. Ahhh... He's going to kill me.....

It was silent for a minute. "Well OK so, um... Hi I'm Keith and this is Lucy. We're here ... Wait... How long are we here again?" Keith asked now more calm with his ears up.

"You're here for three years and me like... Four... I don't know." I replied and looked at everyone. "Oh right they're here. Sorry I forgot sometimes~. No brain problems."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HERE?!?"

"Lance's POV~

"What the hell is happening here!?" I yelled.

The well known 'Keith' hissed like a cat and backed off. I was feeling guilty for scaring him.

"Hey..." I said standing up. "I'm sorry OK? I'm Lance." I said with calm tone in my voice. He looked like I could trust him... Keith started calming and his pupils became round. Was he not afraid of me too?

"Lance. Go away from it now. It's a galra!" Shiro half yelled. Keith was scared again. Oh come on Shiro!

"Shiro you're not helping me!!"

"Kitten, calm down its not good for your health. I don't want you to have another panic attack." Lucy said calmly. I looked at her with 'thanks' look.

He stopped stepping away from me, not closing his eyes, as he took deep breaths.

"OK. Who are you again?"

"We are paladins of Voltron. We are still missing one paladin, but... It's better than what we had. You?" Lance said.

"I am a... Galra-human hybrid and Lucy is a siren."

"Cool. What's a siren?" I tried to be friendly.

"Water creatures them at live now on earth, because their planet was taken away by a water beast, that eat them."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..."

Our conversation got from that point