december 7

bad day :(

hey guys. sorry that i went missing for those few days, i had so much going on and didn't have time to write a new poem for today.

i've been feeling a little down too. nothing major i promise, i'm doing much better than i used to but i still feel sad.

thank you for all the kind messages you send me!! i want to make up for it so i will answer any questions you have on a #askty.

just drop your q's on my inbox and i'll try to answerthem all :]

-tyler

anonymous: are you living on your own? you never mention your parents so i'm confused
toalltheeyesinmyroom: sort of. it's complicated. but i certainly don't live with my parents

sparkling-wand: your poems are so cute and sweet. can i commission you to write one?
toalltheeyesinmyroom: yup, i can really use the money tbh haha. send me a pm and i'll tell you more

spookyguysscareme: have you ever been in love?
toalltheeyesinmyroom: once. it was more than enough

iwannakissyour-neck: favorite food?
toalltheeyesinmyroom: mcdonald's chicken nuggets

lxveme: any dating advice?
toalltheeyesinmyroom: don't trust your heart too much, it can make a fool out of you sometimes. trust me

anonymous: i wanna marry you uwu
toalltheeyesinmyroom: let's get married anon xx

anonymous: where do you live?
toalltheeyesinmyroom: i'm not gonna say exactly where since i don't want stalkers but i can say that it's a small-ish town. super cute and forward thinking. i really love it here

yellowflowersinmyhair: i've missed you tyler
toalltheeyesinmyroom: i was only gone for a few days, dw about me
yellowflowersinmyhair: ..still. i'm glad to have you back
toalltheeyesinmyroom: dw, my friend. you're not gonna lose me again, xx

„"„

"you're fucking insane, dude. there's no way you can do that. no possible way," brendon shakes his head as he keeps his eyes on the tv in front of him. his focus is mainly on the video game him and josh are playing.

josh groans and smashes the buttons as furiously as he can. he sucks at mario kart but he wants to prove a point. "c'mon. i promise i'll return your car intact."

"it's not that. it's the fact that you want to go to fucking look for that kid. he can be anywhere you know? it would take you more than just a few days to find him."

he should be focused on the game but truly josh doesn't care about that. he will lose the bet they have going on, however that in comparison is nothing. he gets from 6th place to 3rd place with a few shells, almost passing brendon. "okay, fuck you for choosing the fastest speed when we're discussing this. anyway, i can and will find him. i feel it in my heart. he's my friend, y'know? i want to know if he is okay."

"don't you think that if he wanted you to see him, he would tell you where he is? if he is your friend of course."

"he is, and he fucking ran away, remember? it's not my fault he left this shithole of a town."

"that's true, he is lucky on that." the race finished up, brendon being in first at the last second while josh ended in 3rd place. this game really isn't his specialty; if only they were playing something else, josh would've won. "you owe me, dun."